Infected (Kuroko x Reader)

y/n: your name

You rang the bell next to a family's board named Tetsuya. The owner of the house seems haven't noticed that they have a guest in front of their house. You rang the bell once again and waited unpatiently.

"What made Kuroko-kun so long to open the door?" You tought to yourself.

But your question answered a second later. A pale hand open the door. With a super messy light blue hair and still wearing his blue pajamas, he gave you a surprised look. The look only last a second before he turned it back to his poker face.

"(y/n)-chan?" He said while rubbing his eyes. You can tell obviously that he just woke up.

"Good morning, Kuroko-kun!!" You gave him a bone cracking hug.

He didn't complain and just hugging you back.

"Good morning, (y/n)-chan." Kuroko greet you back with husky voice. He gave you his heart melting smile.

But you felt something didn't right with his temperature. Kuroko's body is warmer than usual. You put your palm on his forehead and you were right! He had a fever.

"Kuroko-kun are you sick? Your body's gotten warm."

Instead of answering you, you felt his hand around your waist leading you to come enterring his house.

"Sit wherever you want, (y/n)-chan." He gave you a smile before leaving you alone in the living room.

"Kuroko-kun where are you?" You turned your head right and left searching for him who dissapeared fast as usual.

"Here, (y/n)-chan."

You walked to the voice which you heard, came from the kitchen.

"Kuroko-kun? What are you doing?" You walked to Kuroko and stand behind him.

Kuroko turned his back to face you and you saw that he was holding a tray with two glass filled with green tea.

"(y/n)-chan likes green tea, right?" Kuroko asked which make you smile. 

But you realized something wasn't right as you saw his face is getting redder.

The next thing happened is unpredictable. Kuroko lost his balance and he fell to you. Kuroko's head leaned on your shoulder while his body leaned on yours.

Luckily there was a table behind you which you gripped tightly to hold Kuroko's body. The tray he was holding in landed succesfully on the table.

Your face flushed as you realized that your shoulder felt warmer as Kuroko's fever neck was around your shoulder .

"Kuroko-kun, are you okay?!" You started panicking as you saw your boyfriend since a week ago, was about to faint.

"I'm okay. As long as (y/n)-chan here." Kuroko looked up to see you from your shoulder with red face.

Now your face looks like an apple. Fully red.

"L-let's r-rest your body in a proper place okay?" Your voice is shaken as you heard what he just told you and make your tsundere-ness appeared.

Kuroko chuckled due to your tsundere-ness.

You helped Kuroko walk to the living room and gently placed his body on the couch.

"You need something to cooling down your body, Kuroko-kun." Your head turned left and right looking for something to make him feel better.

Kuroko realized that and smiled. He told you where to get a towel and ice cubes and you immediatelly went to the place to get those things.

You're back in a couple of minutes with towel in your right hand and a few ice cubes inside a washbasin in your left hand. You put ice cubes on the towel, folded in, and placed it in Kuroko's forehed.

"Feeling better?" You asked Kuroko who rest weakly on the couch and saw his smile.

"Have a nice rest, Kuroko-kun. Your body will feel better after that."

You know that Kuroko always practice basketball really hard due the Winter Cup semifinal is getting near. It seems like Kuroko pushed himself so hard and forgetting that his body need rest too.

Suddenly you felt something warm in your finger. You looked at it to see that Kuroko linked his fingers to yours. You looked at him and saw him sleeping which make you smiled to his angelic face.

Curiousity growing in your nerves. You wonder what his messy hair felt like, is it smooth? Finally you can't hold your curiousity anymore. Your other hand reached to his hair and you gently touched his light blue locks which surprisingly feels smooth in your hand.

You ran your finger to caress Kuroko's hair as you saw him sleeping. At first you afraid that it will wake him up but it seems like he enjoy it as his sleep is getting tighter. You leaned your head on his chest with your fingers still locked with his. And the sound of Kuroko's heartbeat drift you off to sleep.

You awake when you felt Kuroko's body moves. You opened your eyes and looked at him. You saw Kuroko brushing his eyes with his free hand. You can't stand his cuteness and chuckled.

"Eh? What's so funny, (y/n)-chan?" Kuroko asked with husky voice.

You pointed your finger and touched his nose. "You are."

He hold your finger who touched his nose and kissed it.

"Thank you, (y/n)-chan for taking care of me." Kuroko gave you his heart warming smile and your cheeks blushed before he continue.

"I'm not a perfect boyfriend since I always have practice in my schedule but you waited for me and even taking care of me when I'm not feeling well. I couldn't ask for a better girlfr-"

You didn't let him finish his word as you pressed your lips on his. Both of you fell into a deep kiss to show affection you both have to each other. You pulled out running out of breath.

"You're welcome, my boyfriend." You smiled to him with your burned cheeks.

Kuroko couldn't stand your cuteness and started getting his lips closer to yours again before you hold his chest.

"Wait Kuroko-kun! You can make me infected with your fever!"

"You are already infected with my fever, (y/n)-chan. So it's okay if I infect you any further." Kuroko said teasing you.

You were suprised with this side of him which he never showed to anyone. Before you realized he already pressed his lips on yours.

"H-hey..." You spoke in the middle of his kiss but you finally blend in with the kiss. Didn't matter of the fact that you will be infected.

***

I'm sorry for the lack of update:(:( College tasks had driving me crazy like really! The fourth semester has just began 2 weeks ago but it felt like it has been months. Ugh.

Anyway, this story inspired by myself who unluckily got flu in the middle of hectic week *yeah* Hope you all feeling well and please take a good care of your health. The weather in Indonesia is unpredictable but hope you'll always do good wherever you are.

xx
drey