Forced (Kise x Reader)

(y/n): your name

"2 tenderloin steaks please. Medium rare and well cooked. Oh and a bottle of red wine, please. Thank you." Kise gave back the menu to the waitress after told her what our order is.

The waitress retell us our order which Kise answered by a nod before she asked her permission to get back to the kitchen. You two were in the fancy restaurant to have a nice dinner as usual other high school couple.

When she's gone, Kise stared back at you. "You looked gorgeous tonight, (y/n)-chi."

Eventhough his words are cheesy, but you still felt your cheeks heated. Kise is such a great boyfriend to you, he always complimented you whatever it is you were wearing. Like tonight, you wore a simple midi black dress with no straps and paired it with cream clutch and the same colour flats. You left your hair loose with no accesories on it but you wore a beautiful earcuff to balance your looks.

Kise looked handsome as usual. He wore a white shirt and brown blazer. Khaki pants and shoes completed his perfect look, making him looked like a professional model which is his real job.

"You looked amazing too!" You smiled at him while he linked his fingers around yours.

You two chatted happily and after waited awhile, your orders came. The smell of steak enterring your nose as it grew up your appetitte.

"Ittadakimasu, (y/n)-chi." Kise smiled at you.

"Ittadakimasu too, Kise-kun."

You and Kise had a very nice dinner since steak is your both's favourite.

You put the fork and knife on the plate ellegantly after done eating your dinner.

"(y/n)-chi didn't eat the carrot as always." Kise complained about your left over side vegetable on your plate.

"You know that I didn't like carrot, Kise-kun. I didn't want to eat it." You said to him while wiped your mouth with a napkin.

"But you have to eat carrot, (y/n)-chi! It's healthy and good for your eyes too!" Kise insisted.

You chuckled over his attention to your health. "I know you wanted me to keep healthy but still, I can't find carrot interesting to eat. If you can make it like one, I'm pretty sure I will eat them well."

"Well, let's do a dare!"

"Eh?" You stared at him confusely. "What do you mean, Kise-kun?"

"If I can make you eat carrot and find it interesting, you would do anything I want. But if I can't, I would never force you to eat it again. Deal?" Kise stretched his hand waiting for you to shake it.

At first you confused about what Kise just asked you but then you had a second thought. 'Well, it has no big consequences at all so why not?'

"Deal." You accept his hand and shake it before giggling over your both's childish act.

"Just wait and see, (y/n)-chi!" Kise gave you his smirk.

THE NEXT DAY~

RINGG!

It's time to lunch break now.

"Don't forget to turn your homework on time, okay? Have a nice break!" The teacher dismissed the class.

You leaned your head on your desk while scretching your hands, feeling tired of today's subject. You felt your tummy is craving for food and you held it tight so it won't have a loud hunger voice.

The door's class opened as you saw a blond haired guy opening it. "(y/n)-chi let's have lunch together!"

You smiled at him and nodded. You got up your butt and followed him to the rooftop happily.

"I already prepared all of carrot's meal related for you, (y/n)-chi!" Kise said while you found a perfect place to eat lunch. Kise opened his bento box and showed you what he had.

"Eh? Wow!" You surprised at how your boyfiend's effort to make you eat that orange coloured vegetable.

You looked at his bento box which filled with all carrot's meal. From the simple one: salad, until the desert: carrot cake, he have it all. He even brought carrot's juice in his drink bottle!

"Really Kise-kun... You didn't have to preapre these all..." You were still speechless.

"What are you talking about, (y/n)-chi? Of course I have to prepare these well since it's about my girlfriend's healthiness. And I am responsible for you, okay? Not to mention that I'll have a prize later if I succeeded, I'm really enthusiast about this." You saw his devillish smirk which making you blush.

With that, he started choking you with all the carrot's meal he had. Well, not choking literally honestly. It was just Kise tried to make you taste every meal he brought. At first you didn't bother it as you only gave a bite or two from the meal. But as you tried any further, you started spitting and almost puking the carrot's meal.

"Ugh..."

You wiped your saliva on your lips as an attempt of puking carrot's juice you just drank. Thankfully you only puked a little, not much. Kise patted your back softly, hoping it would make you feel better.

"Are you feeling better now, (y/n)-chi?" Kise stared at you worriedly while cupped your cheeks.

"I'm okay, Kise-kun. Really." You stared back at his yellow orb affectionately.

You looked at the carrot's meal which left untouched by you since you didn't have any strength to taste them all.

"Thank god, you are. I'm really sorry, (y/n)-chi. I shoulden't choke ou with all of these. It's no use. Please forgive me." Kise looked down while gave a bite of carrot cake you haven't touched.

You smiled at him. "You don't need to be sorry, Kise-kun! It was all my fault. If I didn't have this weird appetite about carrot, you wouldn't worry like this." You caressed Kise's hair.

Suddenly Kise's head gazed up to you while his hand pulled your face closer to his. Kise gave you a sweet and passionate kiss. You enjoyed every second of the kiss and kissed him back. Kise bit you bottom lip, asking your permission to explore your mouth any further. You opened your mouth and gave him full access to your mouth. Kise wouldn't leave this opportunity to lick every area, leaving every one of them touched by his tongue. While he had enough, he pulled out and you both were searching for air.

You touched your lips while felt a weird sensation inside your mouth. It was not your first make out with Kise but this time it tasted different.

Kise licked his lips. "Do you like it?"

Your hand took something stick on your lips. When you pulled it of, turned out it was a carrot piece left.

"It tasted better." You smiled at Kise with red cheeks around your face.

"If I know that you'll like carrot this way, I wouldn't be busy preparing all these meal." Kise winked naughtyly at you.

You looked down hiding your cheeks which is now red due to the embarassment.

"When can I have my prize, (y/n)-chi?" He smirked at you.

You brought your face closer to Kise's face. You were closing the gap between you and him and whispered softly on his ears.

"You shall have it tonight, Kise-kun."