Let Me Be Your Glasses (Midorima x Reader)

It's my first time making fan fiction story. Hope you enjoy! Oh and i take request! You can choose the character from KnB and ask me to make a story with that (i'll try as best as i can)! happy reading ;)

(y/n): your name

You just arrived in your class. You sit in the 1st grade of Shutoku High School. You kept on massaging your eyes slowly while walking to your chair. With your eyes closed, you didn't realized that there was a person in front of you and...

Bruk.

"Aww!" you said to yourself. 'Ah baka. I shouldn't close my eyes while walking' you opened your eyes. And when you're about to apologize to the person, turned out it was Midorima Shintarou. "Ah i'm sorry Midorima-kun! Sorry."

Midorima just stared at you confusely. "It's okay, (y/n). Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm alright. I'm the baka one who walked with my eyes closed." You answered while put your bag in the chair next to Midorima, your chairmate.

"If you're not feeling well, you can just rest in school clinic, (y/n)." You found a bit of worriness in his voice.

"No, no. I'm fine I'm just feeling sleepy earlier because I didn't sleep well last night." You pulled out your chair so you can sit. You sat down and looked at the window. Your eyes felt stiff again and you massaged them slowly.

You didn't realize that the guy next to you was watching your every single move. "Is your eyes okay?"

You turned your head so you can face him and fake a smile. "Ah i'm alright, Midorima-kun. It's just my eyes feel stiff since last night i don't even know why. I can't sleep too because of it. Maybe i'm allergic with autumn hehe." You chuckled.

Midorima nodded and pushed his glasses up. The bell rang and the teacher came to the class. The first subject is History and you have to bear with lot of words in your book. Your eyes felt stiff again but you tried to ignore it.

"Write this in your notebooks! This is important for your next exam." The teacher asked.

You tried to write what's on the whiteboard but your visions got blurry and the stiffness in your eyes came attack you again. You gave up with the writings and massaged your eyes again hoping that it would try to heal.

Suddenly, a book shifted in front of your table. You opened your eyes slowly to see a very neat writings in the book. It was Midorima-kun's! You looked at him but he looked away but you can still see a pink heat rose blushed in his cheeks.

You stared to his notebook and decided to check on what's inside. Wow. He is a very neat person -which is you already know long time since you always keep an eye on him. Yes, you have a feeling for him. You kept on looking at the history writings -which is a lot- and reversed the page to see more. In the end of it, there is a note says: 'It seems that you have a problem with your eyes. Just copy my note.'

You can't help but smile. You turned again to him and murmured softly "Thank you, Midorima-kun." His cheeks turned to pink and nodded shyly before looked away.

The next day, Midorima came a few minutes after you. After he sat next you as always, you shifted his history notebook. "Thank you, Midorima-kun. Your notes has been a lot of help for me." You smiled at him.

He looked at you and nodded. "No problem." He looked away and pushed his glasses up. Suddenly he looked at you again confusely and notice something. "Have you been to the doctor?" He asked and pointing his fingers at your new glasses.

"Ah this? Yes, I went to a doctor yesterday and he said my eyes have minus and asked me to use glasses for my better vision." You explained while Midorima's eyes kept on staring at you. Feeling uncomfortable to be seen like that, you finally asked him. "What? Do i look that weird with this glasses?"

"I just don't like it." He answered.

"Ouch. I do look like that nerd." You put your glasses off to your table. You looked down staring at your glasses. A sad and dissapointed feeling growing in your heart.

Suddenly, a hand took your glasses and you turned to his face. Midorima hold on your glasses and put them on to your eyes. "I don't like the fact that you're getting much cuter with it. I don't like when you have better visions without my help. Let me be your glasses, (y/n)!" He stared at you and his cheeks got much pinkier.

Your heart beats faster than it usally did. You can't believe this. It's like the flower in your heart blooming and you can't stand this. You looked back right in his eyes.

"You don't need to dislike my glasses, Midorima-kun. You are always be my glasses and nothing can't change that." Suddenly a soft kiss wrapped your lips. You are too shocked of the unexpected thing and when you realized it, he already ended the kiss. His face is all red now due to embarrasment.

"I love you too, Midorima-kun."