Jealous Tsun Tsun (Midorima x Takao x Reader)

Dedicated to KnB0707

I'm very sorry I'm such a snail at updating. But hope you enjoy this ;)

"So this task needs to be done in partner. Each students will pair up with their chairmate. Everyone's present today, right?" The teacher asked the class.

Takao raised up a hand. "No, Sensei. (First Name)-chan is absent today. She's sick."

"Well then. As her chairmate, you should deliver today's notes to her, Takao. Class dismissed."

"Okay, Sensei." Takao turned his head to Midorima who was busy fulfilling his notebook. "Shin-chan, you'll come with me right?"

Midorima lifted his face up from the notebook to face Takao. "Come to where?"

"To (First Name)-chan's house of coursee. You're her boyfriend afterall~"

"Sensei only ordered you, why do I have to come too?" Midorima pushed his glasses up.

"Well, if that's what you want ~" Takao started walking out the class with one hand put on the back of his head.

"I heard people were so weak if they're sick, especially typhus. Today's gonna be fun. (First Namee), I'm coming~" Takao said in teasing sound.

"Takao."

Midorima's cold voice made Takao flinch and stopped his walk.

"I'll go with you. Just to make sure that (First Name)-chan is weak like you said or not. Let's go." Midorima walked up in front of Takao.

"Hmph. Tsun-tsun Shin-chan. Wait for mee!"

DING DONG

DING DONG

A woman figure opened the door.

"Midorima! Whoa long time no see!"

"Good evening, Miss. It's been awhile." Midorima politely greeted your mother.

"Yeah it is. I asked (First Name) many times to invite you to dinner. Ah and this is...?"

"I'm Takao, Miss. It was a pleasure to meet you. I'm (First Name)'s chairmate." Takao introduced himself.

"Ah hi Takao! (First Name) talked a lot about you." Your mother smiled at Takao.

"Well, come in come in. (First Name) is in her room upstairs, you both just go there. I'm gonna make some snacks." And with that your mother left the guys .

Midorima and Takao walked up the stairs to your room.

"(First Name)'s mother is nice. I think she likes you, Shin-chan~" Takao whispered in teasing voice.

"She is nice, nanodayo."

"Didn't you like older women, Shin-chan?"

"S-s-shut up nanodayo!" And that makes Takao laughed his ass off (luckily he didn't fall from the stairs lol).

KNOCK KNOCK

"(First Name)?" Midorima asked you first before opening the door to your room.

"Shin-chan, is that you? Come in."

Midorima and Takao enterred your room only to see you laid on your bed weakly. Your face burned red from the fever you got and your skin is so pale. You still on your pajamas with messy hair bun and blanket all over your body. Yes, you were absolutely sick.