I Told You (Kagami x Reader)

(y/n): your name

You were sitting in the gym, watching Seirin Basketball team practicing. To be exact, you were watching your boyfriend, Kagami Taiga. The boyfriend told you earlier to walk home together. He asked you to wait for him and you -being a very understanding girlfriend- obeyed. You sit next to Riko silently while she gave any instructions to the players.

Riko sit back next to you. "You are a very nice girlfriend, (y/n). Even too nice to that Bakagami."

You gave her a smile. "He asked me to walk home with him, Riko-san. And it seems like he has a good condition now."

You turned to Kagami who just dunked again and gave more score to his team. He turned to you and gave a smile. You gave him a smile back before he went back to the game.

Suddenly a ringtone voice sounded. Realizing that it was your phone, you searched for it in your bag and found it in the bottom of your bag. Answering your call, turned out it as your mom who called.

"Yes, mom?.... Oh so that way. Alright.... Will be home in a minute... Bye. Love you too, mom."

"Is everything alright, (y/n)-chan?" Riko stared at you worriedly.

"Ah Riko-san, could you please tell Kagami that I'm sorry for leaving him? My mom just called and told me that she will come home late. She is worried about my little sister who stay at home alone, so I'll be going home now." You immediately take your bag and stand up.

"OK (y/n)-chan. Are you sure you don't want Kagami accompany you? It's getting dark outside. I can pause the practice and let Kagami off the hook. Well, he can repay the practice two times harder next time." Riko asked with evil grin at her face.

You chuckled and turned to Kagami who was about to make a dunk again.

"It's okay, Riko-san. I can take care of myself. Tell him that I'm sorry, kay?"

Riko nodded and by then you run out of the gym. The sky has gotten dark outside but you didn't care about it. The street has gotten quite since there is no one except you walking. So you fastened your walk and turned it into a run, hoping it would bring you home sooner. Feeling tired of running, you slower your walk.

The wind blow harder and you tightened your jacket. Kagami's jacket exactly -which he gave you yesterday while coming home late and it rained suddenly.

You sniffed the jacket and smelled a masculine parfume. 'I wished you were here, Kagami-kun.' You thought.

You kept on walking and suddenly three guys appears in front of you.

"Excuse me, i want to walk."

You bravened yourself to ask hoping they would give you a way. But they stand there blocking your way and smirked. The one with red head tried to touch your face but you slapped his hand away. You could feel the ghoosebumps were growing in all over your body.

"Hey, this little girl have some bravery. I love it."

The redhead guy talked to his friend in darker clothes -probably black t-shirt-. The guy with black t-shirt just stared at you and grinned.

"Oh come on, don't play with your food. Grab her so i can feel her more." Said the one with yellow hat next to the black t-shirt guy.

It's dark so you couldn't see the jerks clearly but you could see they looking at you with evil stare. Being stared from head to toe, you can't stand on silent anymore.

"Don't you ever dare to come near me!" You tried to threat them but they just laughed at you.

The yellow hat grabbed your hand roughly. And where you were about to scream, the redhead covered your mouth with his hand. You tried to squirm but the yellow hat hold you even tighter. You can't win guy's strength, they are too strong.