Like A Game (Himuro x Reader)

"Uhuk uhuk uhuk..."

You turned your face away from your breakfast on the dining table.

"Honey, just rest if you didn't feel well. I don't want you to infect your other friends." You mom caressed your back from behind.

"It's okay, mom. I need to give in a lot of tasks to my teacher. Gah they were really mad, they gave us lots of works everyday. Are they even huma- uhuk uhuk -n."

"That must be the punishment for mocking your teacher. Here, have a sip."

You drank up a cup of ginger tea your mom offered to you.

"Hah that feels nice. Thanks mom." You looked at the watch on the wall and gasped.

"Oh my, I'm gonna be late!! I'm going now, bye moom." You kissed you mom's cheek before rushing off to school.

You were walking to your school when suddenly a guy with the same uniform with you, appeared in front of you.

"(Name)-chan? So lucky! I was just about to ask you to walk to school together." Turned out, he was your boyfriend, Himuro Tatsuya smiling at you.

You were about to excitedly greet him before rememberring that you were sick now. You immediatelly covered your mouth with your palm.

"I'm sorry, Tatsu-kun! I should be going. Bye!" Turning your heels, you ran quickly to school leaving your confused boyfriend.

"(Name)-chan! Wait!" Himuro ran to catch you but you were already far in front of him.

"What happened with (Name)-chan? It's not like the usual herself." Himuro mumbled feeling confused.

The fortune's god and goddesses were all in for you this morning, the teacher haven't enterring your class so you were safe. When you just threw off your butt on your chair, a friend of yours called out to you.

"(Name)-chan! Himuro-kun is looking for you."

You could see your handsome boyfriend was waiting for you worriedly outside the class. You didn't want to face him but felt sorry for him. When you were just about to walk outside, the teacher already came in enterring the class.

"Come on guys! Give in your homework on the table here." The teacher commanded.

You couldn't continue to walk meeting Himuro and just walked back to your table. But from the corner of your eyes, you could see his dissapointed face before he walked off from your class.

RINGGG~

"The matter I just gave you will be out on the exam. So prepare yourself to get a nice score. Have a nice break!" The teacher dismissed the class.

The minute your teacher left the class, you quickly took out your lunch box from your bag.

"You seemed to be really in a rush today. Is something happened?" Your friend who sat in front of you turned her head, facing you.

"Well I-uhuk uhuk- kind of. I'm trying to hide from Himuro because I didn't want to infect him with my cough. If somehow he asked you where am I, could you please act like you don't know? Uhuk." You covered your mouth with your handkerchief.

Your friend gave you her understanding look and nodded. You smiled thankfully at her before rushing off to the clinic to have lunch. And just like you said, a moment after you going, Himuro came to your class. He went to your chair and found no one there.

"I'm sorry, (Friend's Name). Do you happen to know where (Name)-chan is?" Himuro asked your friend.

"I'm sorry, Himuro-kun. I didn't know where she is right now because I was writing biology note since then." Your friend told him what you asked her to.