Val's Day (GOM x Reader)

(y/n): your name

Murasakibara

"(y/n)-chin.." A lazy voice came from behind you along with two strong arms wrapped your shoulder.

"Mhm?"

"(y/n)-chin..."

"Yeah what is it, Atsu?" You kept on reading the newest Anime Magazine on the couch, didn't even bothering to turn around.

"I like any kind of chocolates. But it's okay if that's maiubo tho'. I will still accept it." He said it softly on your ear making you giggled.

You felt a soft wind blown to your ears repeatedly, making you giggled of feeling ticklish. Murasakibara's attempt to make you notice him succeded. You closed your magazine and turned around to Murasakibara who is leaning his head to your shoulder. You gave him your full attention.

"Chocolate? What chocolate? What do you mean, Atsu?" You asked him confusely, didn't understand of what he just told you.

"Eeh? (y/n)-chin forgot?"

"Forgot about what?" Your eyebrows furrowed while your eyes staring at his purple orbs.

"So tomorrow (y/n)-chin is not planning to give me any chocolate?" He pouted.

You push out the purple strand hair of him which covered his eyes gently.

"I'll give you any chocolates everyday, Atsu. And what's so matter about giving chocolate tomorrow?" You gave him a smile.

"Because tomorrow is special, (y/n)-chin."

You got confused again and your mind started wondering of what day is tomorrow. Your anniversarry is on next month. And you're pretty sure about it because you already knitting a tribal sweater for your anniversarry gift since two weeks ago, expecting it would have done in a month.

"(y/n)-chin..." A soft murmure on your ear got you back from your daydreaming. "You're daydreaming, (y/n)-chin."

"Eh? Sorryy. Hng what date is tomorrow, Atsu?"

"It's february 14th, (y/n)-chin."

Your eyes widened as you heard his answer.

"OMG i totally forgot!! How could I forgot about Valentine's day?!" You cursed yourself thousand times in your mind.

"Eh really? It's okay, (y/n)-chin. If you didn't give me chocolate or any sweets, you can still give me your own self."

Your blood heated up to your cheeks making it all red. And before you could protest, Murasakibara's lips already pressed yours. He gave you a sweet kiss and you couldn't say that you didn't like it since you enjoy every seconds of it. When he's done, he pulled out gently as he afraid of pulling out his lips from yours.

"(y/n)-chin tastes yummy." He licked his lips and gave you a smirk.

You throw a couch pillow off to his face as hiding your red cheeks. "Naughty!"

***
Aomine

You were on your way to home. You walked home with stupid Ahomine following behind you. There was a cold silent between you two. Aomine tried to catch your attention and he seems like lost count to any ways which can draw your attention. He tried to poke you, pulled your strands of hair, pulled your bag down, even humming your fav song but you tried to ignore it all. You felt angry towards him but he didn't realize his fault.

Aomine kicked an empty coke bottle and it hit your legs. You can't stand him anymore and you turned around to him.

"GEEZ, AHOMINE CAN YOU BACK OFF?" You shouted to him with anger controlled yourself.