Lips (Haizaki x Reader)

Requested by @liezelga
Sorry if it's lame but hope you enjoy!

"Ugh so dry!" You starred at your reflection in your mirror while touching at your lips.

Your hand reached down to get a lip balm on your make up table and putting it on your dry lips with ease.

"Hmm it looks better! And smells good as always." You looked at the mirror again and satisfied with your not-so-dry-anymore lips.

"(First Name), hurry up or you're gonna be late!"

"Coming mom!" You put down your almond lip balm and grabbed your school's bag before rushing off to school.

--Time Skip--

You grabbed your chair and sat down while panting hard. Gosh you just ran to get in school on time.

Not so long later, your boyfriend, Haizaki came to the class and went to his seat which is next to you.

"Oi." He greeted you while placing down his bag.

"If you were trying to say 'good morning' then yes, good morning too Haizaki-kun."

Haizaki replied with waving his hands like it's all nothing. And you just chuckled over his response, you knew his 'nice' behaviour too well so you just brushed it off.

The teacher came to the class and the lesson started. You were listening of what your teacher said when a pair of narrow eyes were all on you. It was nobody else but your boyfriend, Haizaki Shogo, watching your figures.

He starred at how beautiful you were and how lucky he is to have you. Your hair, your beautiful (Eye Colour) orbs which always starred straight at him if he did such fools, your rose pink cheeks which always get any redder while he teased you. And while he starred at your lips, the sun shine bright at it and made your lips a bit sparkle.

'Hey what's that?'

Haizaki tilted his head to have a better look at your lips. He realized that there's something different with your lips. He couldn't make sure of what it is but it made him curious.

You finally realized that there's someone watching over you. You suddenly turned your back and gave him a 'pay-attention-to-the-teacher-and-don't-stare-at-me-like-a-pervert' look. Haizaki response you with giving his devilish smirk before finally paid attention.

--Lunch Break--

You were dragged off by Haizaki just in time when the lunch break bell rang.

"Haizaki, where are we going? And my hand hurts just let it go!"

"Why are you so noisy? Tsk." He just brushed your whine and continued to drag you to wherever he was going to take you.

Turned out Haizaki was taking you to the rooftop. He loosened the grip and it made you free yourself easily.

"God if it's just the rooftop you were going to take me, all you have to do was just ask, Haizaki-kun!"

"Heh not my style."

You just sighed, knowing his style when the word 'ask' is probably not even exist in his vocab.

All of sudden, Haizaki's hands were cupping your face. He gripped your chin softly and brought it closer to his face. You could feel his hot breath at your face. He starred at your a-bit-glossy lips for awhile before gave you his mischievous smirk.

And the next thing you feel was a pair of soft lips touching yours. The kiss started slowly as if it was the last kiss you'd ever felt, you enjoyed every seconds of it.

But then Haizaki turned it into a passionate one, his tongue urged to enter your mouth but you kept yours close. He left no choice but to bite your bottom lip and that made you gasp. With only seconds, he slidded his tongue in and licked every inches of it.

You pinched his hip and that made him gasp and pulled away.

"Oi! What was that for?" He snorted, annoyed by the fact that you ruined his fun time.

"I'm running out of breath, you idiot!" You both were panting hard.

"Tsk."

Haizaki wrapped his hands around your waist and brought you to his embrace. He hugged you tightly before leaned on your shoulder and whispered on your ear which making your cheeks as red as apple.

"Keep your lips like this from now on. I like it."