Chapter 8

One month later:   Jonah and I have been dating for a month now. He's totally ok now and I'm so happy for him. This month has been amazing, there was this one time he cooked a full meal for me and lit up candles and then said: "Since I can't take you on a date, I thought I'd bring the date to you." and it was the cutest thing ever. I love him so much.

The guys are still staying with me since we're still quarantined and it's honestly not so boring anymore. We watch movies or play video games a lot. They are also working on their new album and honestly what I've heard so far is amazing. I have like a small studio I built a while ago in the corner of my room so they're using it to record the rest of the songs that they didn't record.

I've also got some instruments like a guitar, a cello, a piano keyboard, a violin, a beat pad and some other small instruments. 

They have been working really hard writing and producing this album and I'm sure the Limelights are gonna love it.

 This pandemic hasn't been this bad, I mean, I've got to know the guys better and we know almost everything about each other. There is only one thing they don't know about me and that's my biggest fear. I told them that it's Trypophobia which I'm also really afraid of but my biggest fear is actually to lose someone I love or being alone and just thinking about it scares me.

No one knows about my biggest fear except-  "Babe? What's wrong?" Jonah asked snapping me out of my thoughts.  "Oh, nothing. I was just....ummm.....thinking." I said and gave him a fake smile.  "OK?" He said with a confused look but then smiled and gave me a big hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

5 months later:  The coronavirus ended a month ago (I know it didn't but just pretend) and I went to live with Jonah in LA. The boys are going tomorrow on a 2 month tour since they didnt get to finish their last one ( I know they finished their last tour but just imagine that they're continuing it).

Jonah wanted me to come along but John (their tour manager) said that there isn't enough space on the tour busses. We promised to face time everyday which will make it less lonely but i will still miss him so much. 

I'm going with them to the airport to go back to Sydney for those 2 months. Also their last show is in Sydney so they're gonna stay at my house for the last fe days. We're gonna stay in Sydney for about a week and then we will go back to LA.

And since today is the last day before tour, Jonah decided to take me on a date. I just took a shower and started getting ready. I put on my black dress and so lack heals, then I let my hair down ad put on some light makeup.

My phone started ringing and it was Jonah. He told me that he's waiting outside so I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. 

He got out of the car as soon as he saw me. "Hey beautiful" He said with a big smile and gave me a kiss.  "Hii"   "Shall we?" He asked and went to open the car door for me. I got in and then he got in the drivers seat. 

"You look stunning." He said making me blush.  "Thanks. You look good to."   We held hands the whole time until e reached the restaurant. We got out of the car and went in.

"Reservation for Frantzich." Jonah told the waiter.  "This way." The waiter said and we followed him to our table. There are rose petals on the table and its the cutest thing ever. We ordered our food and it was amazing. I didn't wat this night to end.

"Thanks for today babe. It was amazing." I said as soon as we got in the car. "Anything for you love."   "I don't want you to go tomorrow." I said holding locking our hands together.  "I don't wanna go either but we promised to face time everyday right?"     "Yeah"   "Lets go home and cuddle all night long how about that?"    "Oh that would be amazing. We can also watch a movie but we cant stay up late because we have flights tomorrow." I said with a smile. 

We looked into each others eyes for a bit and then we started to lean in until we closed the gap between us. He put his hand behind my back and I put my hand around his neck to deepen the kiss. We drove home and when we got there, we changed our clothes and then watched a movie and cuddled all night until we fell asleep. 

A/N: Thank you so much for 160+ reads. this is insane. I hope that you're enjoying the story. Intense things are about to happen. but again thank you so much and I hope you like it. I don't even know if anyone is reading it but to whoever reading this, thank you so much and I hope you're having a good day. Also tomorrow is New Years eve and I hoe that 2021 will be a better year for us all.

Love you guys❤❤ ~P