Chapter 7

It's 7 am and I just woke up. I took a shower and then decided to make breakfast. About 25 min later, I heard something falling really hard on the ground and a few seconds later I heard a loud scream. 

I stormed into the room and saw Jonah o the floor. The boys woke up immediately.  "Oh my God Jonah what did you do? Daniel please help me and Corbyn can you please get the wheelchair?" 

They nodded and Daniel and I helped Jonah stand up. He put his arms around my and Daniels shoulders and he was in serious pain. I was so worried. Corbyn came into the room with the wheelchair and Jonah sat down. 

" What did you do? I told you to call me whenever you need something." I told him extremely worried.    "I'm sorry. I didn't wanna bother you and the guys were asleep so I tried getting up but I couldn't." he said holding his side. Thank God there wasn't any blood.   "Wait I'll get you painkillers." I said and walked outside to get painkillers and water. 

 When I got back, Corbyn was giving Jonah a lecture.  "Bro you scared the crap out of us. Please don't do that again. The stiches could have opened and then we would go again to the hospital and we don't want all that. Please next time promise that you will call any one of us." 

"Fine I promise."    "Here you go. And by the way, Breakfast is ready." I said giving Jonah the painkillers. I headed to the kitchen and put the breakfast on the table.  We all ate and then the guys had to talk to their manager so I went to my room and started scrolling through Instagram. 

About 20 min later Jonah came into the room.  "Hey. Um.. Gracie I wanted to tell you something."  I looked up from my phone. "Yeah what's up".  

He took a deep breath and then started talking.    "So over these few weeks you helped us as if you're life depended on it and without you  I would be dead and the guys wouldn't have a place to stay at and I cant thank you enough for that.  I've had a huge crush on you ever since I woke up in the hospital and I really want you as ore than a friend. I totally understand if you don't feel the same way but....Gracie Clark will you be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked but also extremely happy. He started getting nervous because I didn't give him an answer yet. "I completely understand if you dint like me the same way I just told you because i just couldn't hide it anymore. I guess I screwed th-" I cut him off with a kiss. 

"You didn't screw anything up. Of course I will be your girlfriend." I said that and blushed. Then we looked at each other and locked eyes for a couple of seconds and started to lean in until our lips connected. This sent butterflies through my whole body. This I probably the best day of the year so far.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Later in the middle of the night:

"Babe?" I heard Jonah's sleepy voice whisper next to me. I opened my eyes "Yeah?"    "My side hurts really bad"      "Do you want painkillers?" I asked and went with my hand through his hair. "No I took like three yesterday. Can we just cuddle."    "Yeah of course." I sat up and he put his head on my chest."    "Thanks babe."    "No need. If you need anything just tell me."   "I love you." Jonah said. "I love you too" I said that and blushed. I couldn't see his face because of the dark but I could tell he was blushing too. Its the first time we ever said that we loved each other. 

I woke up and found Jonah awake trying to get up without waking me up. But when he realized that I woke up he smiled and gave me a kiss. "Good morning babe" he said with the biggest smile on his face. "Good morning." I said and gave him another kiss. 

I helped him get up and then asked: "Do you wanna try the crutches instead of the wheelchair today? Its ok if you don't want I was just asking."   "No, no I'll try them. Can you get them please?" he asked.   "Yeah of course" I said and went to get the crutches. 

I handed him the crutches and waited until he felt comfortable in them and then I helped him walk slowly until we reached the door.  "You're getting better everyday. You realize that?"  "It's all because of you. You've helped me a lot and I can't thank you enough for that. I love you so much."  he said and gave me a kiss.  "I love you more." I said smiling at him.  

"Awww"     We looked up and saw all the boys looking at us with the biggest smile on their faces. 

A/N:  I'm backkkk. I hope you all are having an amazing day and I hope you're liking the story. Thank you soooooo much for over 150 reads. I can't believe myself. I really glad that you like my story. See you in the next chapter.

Love you guys ~P❤❤