Chapter 2

After about an hour of waiting and chatting with the boys, a doctor and  a nurse came out of Jonah's room so we all stood up.

"The surgery went well, we managed to get the bullet out of his leg and side but it will take a pretty long time to heal. It's best if we keep him here in the hospital for 3 weeks to a month and then we will be able to release him." the doctor said, "you can go in like 20 min he would be awake by then." 

The boys thanked him while I was thinking about something. "uhhhm guys..... can i ask you a question? but don't get me wrong i don't wanna make things awkward " i said trying not to look them in the eye. "ask away" Daniel said with a smile.

"uhh...... so its just a question its none of my business but is Jonah still dating Tate? because i think we should call her and let her know you guys already called his family and shes the only one left." i asked them nervously. Their face expressions immediately changed they all looked down and started scratching the back of their necks.     " Jonah and Tatum broke up about a month and a half ago because they decided that it would be best to do that." Corbyn explained.     "Oh... I'm so sorry to hear that. is he OK?" i asked and i felt bad for bringing it up.     " Yeah he's totally fine. They did it for the best and they're still on good terms." Zach  now looking at me and not his feet.  There were a few minutes of silence, more of an awkward silence until i spoke up "so ummm.....should we go in now?" i asked them. They just nodded and we headed inside. 

"Oh hey. I didn't get the chance to thank you before. you saved my life I don't know how to thank you. Tell me, what can I do to return the favor. i owe you big time. oh and I'm Jonah BTW nice to meet you" Jonah said as soon as he saw me and held his had out. I shook his hand,"I'm Gracie Clark nice to meet you and don't worry you don't owe me anything anyone would have done the same." 

  "Are you sure? Isn't there anything you want?" He asked.   "Actually i wanted something but i already got something better." I said.    "Wait,what?" he asked confused.    "I wanted tickets to you guys' concert but they were sold out and now I got to meet you guys so technically you already got me what I wanted." i said and and gave him a smile.    

 He smiled back and then asked "wait, you know us? why didn't you ask me for a selfie or started filming me or something. Don't get me wrong but most of the fans if not all of them do that and you might be the only one to treat u like normal people."   "Well I'm actually a Limelight and i really wanted a selfie but i know how you guys feel after concerts and that you're usually very tired so i didn't wanna bother you. I also know that you guys like to be treated as normal people so don't worry I'm  not gonna treat you guy any differently than the way I did before." I  said and they all smiled at me. 

We all just sat and chatted for the next hour or so but then something hit me. The boys had had to catch the last flight to LA before lock-down and this flight was 2 hours ago and all the hotels are close. where are they going to stay? 

"uhmm... guy? you came to Sydney before Quarantine and today was the last flight to LA and all the hotels closed and you told me that all the people that came with you already took the last flight to LA. Where are you going to stay?" i asked them. "In the tour-bus. We asked them not to return it so we can stay in it until Jonah gets better." Jack said with a smile but i could  tell that they weren't happy about it.     

"No of course not. I'm not gonna let you guys do that. It's so cold outside. You can  stay at my apartment and we'll come visit Jonah everyday." I suggested.         " I don't think your parents will allow this plus we are a big trouble and you'll hate us after 1 hour 'cause we're a mess. Also they will have to make extra food for 4 more people and that's a lot. And you already did us a lot so no, we're staying in the tour bus. " Corbyn said without stopping and they all nodded, even Jonah.  I just laughed. 

" OK, first of all, i'm the one who makes food at home so i know that we have enough for you all. second of all, my parents are in a business trip and they still had work so they couldn't come back before the airports closed. Third of all I have two younger siblings and i don't think you make trouble more than them. Last but not least, I'm already calling my mom to tell her and I'm already 100% sure she's going to agree. So let's go. We'll see you tomorrow Jonah." I told them and then my mom picked up so i went to talk to her and of course she said yes. She wanted to help them as much as she can. 

"No absolutely not. We're not coming with you. We're staying here with Jonah." Corbyn said shaking his head.       

"Dear Corbyn, I already told my mom and she agreed and told me to take you guys with me and I don't think you wanna upset her, do you?" 

"Of course not, but-" he started but I cut him off.     " No buts Corbyn. Let's go. See you tomorrow Jonah."         

"Byee" he said with a chuckle while waving at the boys then slumping back into his pillows to go to sleep. The boys followed me outside whispering something to each other while I called an Uber. 

A/N that's the second chapter. tell me what you guys think and if you have any questions feel free to ask. please vote. Also no hate towards tatum this is just for the story. love you guys. ~P