Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. I got dressed and packed the last few things in my suitcase then went to the Kitchen to see Jonah making pancakes. I went and hugged him from behind. 

"Good morning, love" He said and gave me a kiss.   "Morning babe" I said with a smile.  "We'll eat and then head to the airport Ok?" He asked.  "Do we really have to go? I don't want you to go."  "It'll be fast, besides you're going to see your family. I'm sure time will pass much faster when you're with them." 

"I know but I'm still going to miss you. Do yo promise to call me everyday if you're free?"   "I'm gonna miss you more and yes I promise I'll call you whenever I can." He said with a smile and gave me another kiss. 

We finished breakfast, packed the last things into our suitcases and then headed to the airport. 

"I'm gonna miss you" I told Jonah and hugged him for the 10,000th time.  "I'm gonna miss you more. Take care of yourself." He told me and gave me a kiss.  "I will, love you."  "Love you more."   "Bye guys." I gave them hugs, gave Jonah a last kiss and then went to catch my flight.

It's been a few hours and I just arrived. My brother is the one picking me up so I called him and he told me that he is waiting outside. 

I ran and hugged him as soon as I saw him. "I missed you so much." I said still hugging him. "I missed you more." He said with the biggest smile on his face. 

We got into in the car and he started driving. We went to my parents' house first and we stayed there a bit and then I went to my apartment. 

As soon as I arrived, I texted Jonah that I arrived. He saw the message and called me right away.  "Hey babe. How was your flight?" He asked.  "It was ok. There was this man tho. He kept getting closer every few minutes but I pretended to call you and he stopped."  

"Why didn't you call me tho? He didn't do anything to you, did he?" He asked, his voice sounded so worried.  "I didn't wanna worry you and no don't worry he didn't do anything. Lets not talk about that. How's Germany?" 

"It's great here. Our show is tomorrow and then the day after we're gonna go to the Netherlands."  "Ooo the Netherlands. Hope you have a great time."  

"Oh I'm so sorry baby I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow I promise." he said sounding pretty sad.  "It's ok love. Have fun, I know you're going to kill it tomorrow. Don't forget to call me after you finish the show. love you."  "I love you too, byee" 

We hung up and I went straight to sleep. I'm meeting my friends tomorrow and I'm so excited so I need my sleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Jonah's POV: "Hey Jonah. We have to go." Daniel called from the other end of the tour bus. "Oh I'm so sorry baby I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow I promise."  I said not wanting to end the call. 

"It's ok love. Have fun, I know you're going to kill it tomorrow. Don't forget to call me after you finish the show. love."  "I love you too, byee" and we hung up. 

"Hey bro are you ok?" Corbyn asked me.  "I miss her already."  "Don't worry time will pass very fast."  "I hope so." 

-----------------------------------------------------

Gracie's POV:  The two months are finally over and Jonah and the boys are arriving today.  Their last show is tomorrow and I cant wait to see them again. Jonah told me that he's taking me to the show tomorrow and I'm so excited. I'm picking them up from the airport in 30 minutes so I got ready, got in the car and started driving to the airport. 

I arrived at the airport and waited for their flight to land. Once I saw Jonah I ran and jumped on him and gave him a bug hug. "Hey beautiful, I missed you sooo much."  "I missed you more!! I can't believe you're finally here." I said and we kissed passionately. 

"Ahem....yeah we missed you too Gracie." Zach said and we started laughing.  "Oh hi there" I said with a smile and started giving them all hugs. "I missed you guys."   "We missed you ,too" Corbyn said giving me a second hug. 

"Oh my god we're late. We have to check into the hotel." Daniel said looking at his phone. "What hotel?" I asked them.  "The hotel we're staying in." Jack answered.   "What are you talking about? I live here and you want to stay at a hotel?  You want me to get mad right? you're not going to the hotel, You're coming. TO. MY. HOUSE. Now get your stuff because we're going there. Now!!" I said almost yelling.  "I told you guys." Jonah said looking at them.

"But we already called the hotel." Zach said.   "What did you say Zach? I didn't quite hear you." I said holding my hand behind my ear.  "He meant that we are calling the hotel right now to cancel the check in and come with you now." Corbyn said and punched Zach's shoulder lightly.  "That's what I thought. Let's go." I said then took one of their bags and started speed walking to the car.  Jonah came to me and whispered , "That's my girl." making  me smile.

We got into the car and started driving home. We got to my apartment and they unpacked their stuff while I ordered pizza.  "You didn't have to do all of this." Daniel said while eating.     "What are you talking about? The pizza? Oh please. You wanted to stay at a hotel wile I live here. That's not gonna happen and just know that every time you tour here, you're going to stay with me."   

"That's fine with me." Jonah said giving me a kiss.  "If you insist." Corbyn said.  "That's what I wanna hear. Now finish eating and go to sleep, you have  to wake up early tomorrow."     "Yes ma'am" Jack said with a weird voice making us all laugh. 

We finished dinner, go into our PJs and went to sleep. "Goodnight guys." I said switching the lights off.  "Goodnight Gracie"  "Goodnight baby."  "Goodnight love." He said and gave me a goodnight kiss and then we cuddled to sleep. 

A/N: I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while and sorry if this chapter sucks, but trust me we're getting close to the intense chapters and it will be worth the wait. Also.....Stream the good times and the bad ones!!!!! again thank you so much for reading my story and I really hope you're enjoying it. If you have any questions just comment or pm me  :) 
Love you guys ~ P❤❤😊