Chapter 12

The next morning after breakfast I wanted to go get some Starbucks so I decided to ask the guys if they want anything, too.  

"Hey losers, I'm going to Starbucks. Do you guys want anything?" I asked.   "Heyy, we're not losers." Zach complained.  "If we're losers, then Jonah's one too." Jack said crossing his arms.

"No, Jonah's not a loser. Well, only in videogames." I answered.  "She's got a point." Corbyn said making us laugh. 

"Back to the main question. Do you want anything from Starbucks?" I asked again.  "I'm coming with you. You can't carry all this by yourself." Jonah told me after taking the guys' orders. 

Actually, getting coffee isn't why I'm going out. 

Since Daniel couldn't see Franny this whole tour, I talked to her and we arranged everything and now I'm going to pick her up from the airport. I'm so excited!

We got into the car and I texted her that we're on our way.  "Babe that's not the way to Starbucks." Jonah told me after a few minutes.  "I know. We're not going to Starbucks." I answered with a smile. 

"Then where are we going?" He asked now more confused.  "You'll see when we get there." I said with a little smirk. "Okk then" He said with a smile and the he stretched his arm so we can lock our hands.

~20 minutes later~

"Uhh, Babe?" Jonah asked with confusion, "why are we at the airport?" 

We got out of the car and I answered his question: "We're here t pick up Franny to surprise Daniel since he didn't get to see her while you guys were on tour." I said with a smile. 

"Aw baby you're so cute" he said giving me a tight hug, "do you know know how happy he's going to be? He was so upset that he didn't get a chance to see her."  

"Yeah I know." 

I got a text from Franny saying that the plane landed so I told her to meet us at the parking lot. About 10 minutes later she came running towards us. 

"GRACIEEEE!!" She screamed and we hugged each other tightly (Franny and I have gotten really close over the year and we talk all the time). 

"I missed you sooo much" I said in the hug. "I missed you too." She said and we pulled away.
"Hey Jo." she said while giving Jonah a hug.  "Hi Franny." 

"Let's go surprise Daniel." I said and we got into the car. 

"Hey let's go to Starbucks first, I actually want some coffee and not to mention Zach might cry if we don't get his order." Jonah said. We laughed and I started driving to Starbucks.

We talked all the way back and I forced Franny to tell about her work and basically her life even though I already know most of it. 

We arrived at Starbucks and Jonah was ordering while Franny and I were talking a few feet away.  A few minutes later, Jonah told  me that he forgot his wallet in the car.

I headed to get the wallet from the car but I bumped into someone on the way there.

"I'm so sor-" I looked up and saw...

A/N hehe sorry about the cliffhanger lol😂 and sorry about the short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer. Stay tuned  to know who she saw. Also thank you sooo much for over 300 reads and over 900 on My Perfect Match!! This is amazing and I hope you guys are enjoying the story :)) 
Love y'all <333

Taking Turns // Jonah Maraisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें