Chapter 3

We got home and thank God my siblings were still asleep, they would have freaked out that Why Don't We are in our house. They would also tell the guys about my embarrassing stories talking to the guys' photos while singing their songs out loud. 

"Ok, I know that we have a very small apartment, but it will do. We only have two bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room and a kitchen." i said giving them a small house-tour. "unfortunately we don't have a guestroom and my parents locked their bedroom because my sister always plays with my moms makeup so you guys are going to sleep in our room.  We have 3 beds, two top beds and one under bed but unfortunately each two of you will have to share a top bed because my siblings are sleeping in the lower bed and I'll sleep on the floor." 

At first they all disagreed but my mom called and told them to sleep the same way I told them so they had no choice. 

We all went to sleep,  I cant believe this sis actually happening. WHY DON'T WE ARE STAYING AT MY HOUSE. THAT'S CRAZY.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up extra early today, took a quick shower then walked my siblings to my grandmas house. I got back and started to put the sleeping bag I slept on away and without noticing, I started singing Why Don't We songs and mashups. I think have a really good voice and all my close friends know that but I don't like singing in front of anyone cause I'm a really shy person.   

Corbyn's POV: We were staying at Gracie's house and it was very early but i was already awake. as I was about to get up, I heard the most beautiful voice I've heard in ages. 

I slowly rolled over to make sure to make sure not to make any noise. I looked down and saw Gracie packing her sleeping bag while singing OUR songs. I poked Daniel slowly so he can listen to her, too and as soon as he woke up and heard her, his eyes widened, he was so impressed. 

Then he woke Jack and Zach up and when they woke up they had the biggest smiles on their faces. We kept listening to her until she started singing Just to see you smile then see you again the no rap version and to be honest, we almost teared up. 

Then she sang the rap version, chills and lose yourself and we just looked at each othr with wide eyes. She can rap too? WOW. She kept singing for a while after she finished packing but as soon as she looked up and saw us looking, she started to panic. 

"Oh my god guys I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to wake you guys up. I know my voice is horrible. I'm so sorry." She said as she panicked more.  I looked at the other guys and we just smiled at each other, we had the same thought. 

Gracie's POV:  I just finished packing and kept singing for a while but it was like someone was watching me so I looked up and saw all the guys looking at me. I started to panic.

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to wake you guys up. I know my voice is horrible. I'm so sorry." I said panicking more.

They just looked at each other and smiled. 

" Are you kidding? You have the most beautiful voice we've heard in ages. Can you please sing again? Oh, wait 'til Jonah hears you. He might tear up, this dude's so emotional. your voice is amazing.Can you please sing again?" Daniel said and they all nodded agreeing with him.

"Well, thank you, but I don't like singing in front of peop-"  

"pleaaaaaaaaseeee" Jack and Zach pleaded with puppy eyes. 

"Fine but only if you sing with me. I'm a very shy person." 

"Of course. Thant would be amazing" Daniel said giving me a smile.

I started singing Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley and the four of them harmonized with me. It actually sounded amazing. I mean, Why Don't we are harmonizing with me. Isn't that awesome. 

After than I made breakfast which was french toast. It was actually Christian Seavey's recipe that he used on twin my heart. They asked me where my siblings were so I told them that I walked them to my Grandma's house this morning so we can go to the hospital immediately after breakfast. 

We ate breakfast and were just talking and laughing about stupid Jokes and after we finished we got ready and headed to the hospital. 

A/N wow the third chapter. maybe its a bit boring but trust me interesting things are going to happen. please vote and share i would really appreciate that. if you have any questions feel free to ask. 

Love you guys ~P :)