Chapter 11

It's now 3:30 pm and it's time for the boys' live interview. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. 
"And our next guest is the world famous American boyband that are on their word tour. Please welcome Why Don't We." The interviewer said  and the crowd started going crazy as the boys started coming out. First was Jonah who sat on the right and then Daniel then Corbyn then Jack and then Zach who sat on the left end. They were all smiling and waving to the fans. 

After that the interview started and the interviewer (who's sitting next to Zach) started asking them questions. 

i pulled my phone out and texted Jonah:" I like that smile. Keep it on your face:) you look cute btw ;)" I texted. 

I didn't expect him to do that but a few seconds later, Jonah pulled his phone out in the middle of the interview and smiled even mire when he read the text. and then he texted me back:" Oh really? What about this?"  

I looked at the screen and saw Jonah winking at the camera. I giggled then texted:" Ooo I loved that. Now pay attention to the interview. I love you<3"   "I love you too :)" He texted back.  I looked at the screen and saw Jonah still smiling at his phone.

"Why are you smiling at your phone Jonah?" The interviewer asked him out of no where. Jonah looked up and blushed.  "Oh..um.. that was a text from my girlfriend." he said nervously.  Jonah asked me if he can announce our relationship before and I told him that I don't mind so it's ok with me if he says it on live TV. 

" Oh you have a girlfriend?" the interviewer asked him.  "Yeah I do and she's amazing actually. She is the one that saved my life last year when I got shot. Without her I'd probably be dead. She's also very supportive and and always spreads positive energy. Words can't describe how much I love her. I can't thank her enough for everything she does. And I know she's watching right now so Gracie I love you." Jonah answered and I started tearing up. 

There were a few 'awws' in the crowd and the boys nodded their heads agreeing with him. "I love you so much Jonah" I whispered. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The interview just ended so I'm about to start getting ready for the concert. It's about 4:25 pm right now and the show doesn't start until 7 so I have time. 

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I made my hair in two French braids and put on some light makeup. I put my phone, my wallet and my ticket in my mini backpack and left the house. 

I arrived at the place and showed the guards the 'special ticket' Jonah gave me so I don't have to wait in line. He also gave me a backstage pass. The venue was HUGE and it was also empty so this was a different feeling. 

I decided to go see Jonah before the show starts so I the security guards my pass and they let me in. There were a lot of rooms and I didn't know which one the guys were in but before I was about to search all of them, I saw Eben standing at a coffee machine. 

I walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder, "hey Eben." I said and he almost dropped his coffee.  "Oh hi Gracie. You scared me." He said giving me a side hug. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Do you know where Jonah and the guys are?" I asked him. 

"Yes, they're in their room. You just take the next right and its the second door on the left." He said while pointing at the way.  "Ok thank you so much." I told him and headed to the room.

I knocked on the door but no one answered so opened the door and found this: Zach chasing after Jack, Corbyn admiring a picture of outer space, Daniel fixing his hair in the mirror shirtless and Jonah trying to cast a spell with what looked like a wand while drinking his coffee. 

I stood there for like 2 minutes until Daniel noticed my reflection in the mirror and turned around, "oh hi Gracie, how long have you been standing there?" He asked while putting on a shirt.  "Long enough."

The others stopped what they were doing and greeted me with hugs. "Hey babe I missed you" Jonah said and gave me a kiss. "I missed you too. You  guys are never gonna grow up are you?" I said shaking my head. 

"Apparently not but that's not a bad thing, is it?" Jack asked.  "Oh no, absolutely not." I said and we started laughing.  "Here that's your VIP ticket. I want you to have the best view ever and not to mention I want to look at you all show long." Jonah said giving me the ticket. 

"Aww thanks babe." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.  

I stayed with the boys for about 10 more minutes and then headed to the venue and man was it crowded. I looked for my seat and Jonah was right, I really had the best view. I sat down and waited for the show to start. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The show just ended and the guys are sooo tired. We got into my car the they fell asleep all the way back.

We arrived and I woke them up and as soon as they reached their beds, they fell asleep without even changing their clothes. Poor boys.  I tried sitting next to Jonah on the bed a calm as I can to make sure not to wake him up. 

"uhm..uh" Oh crap! I woke him up. "I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to wake you up"   "It's ok, can we cuddle?" He said with his eyes still closed.  "Of course" We stayed there and cuddled until i fell asleep. 

A/N: Heyy loves:)) I'm so sorry for the bad writing and I'm trying to make the chapters longer. I'm so sorry if the story is boring and thank you for anyone who's reading it and trust me it gets interesting and intense. Anyways I'll try my best to update as soon as I can. 
Love you guys<33 ~P