Chapter 14

He got closer and and started running towards me and suddenly another man came out and gave him a rope. He also had a gun.

I closed my eyes and thought that I'm gonna die right now but instead they put tape over my mouth, a bag over my head and tied my hands with a rope.

I started screaming when one of them picked me up and put me in what I think is the back of their car but since my mouth bas taped, no one one heard my screams.

About 20 minutes later I felt my phone vibrating is my back pocket. Wait, how didn't they realize that I still had my phone?

My hands were tied behind my back so I managed to pick up and as soon as I did I heard Jonah's worried voice, that gave me a little bit of comfort, but since the two men were talking, they couldn't hear it.

"Hey babe where are you? I saw your note but it's been too long."

Jonah's POV: I woke up but Gracie wasn't next to me. I looked on her desk next to the bed and I saw a note that she left me. She wrote the time which is 5 am and said that she'll be back in an hour.

It's 8 am now and I started getting worried so I decided to call her.

She picked up after a few rings but she didn't say anything. Instead I heard two men talking to each other.

"So why did you kidnap that girl again, Brad?" One of them asked. Oh my god is he talking about Gracie?

"It's because of her parents. We were running a business together but when it didn't work out they took all the money including my money that I put into the project and started another business. I tried asking them politely but it didn't work so I'm gonna get my money the hard way. I know how much they loved their daughter and I tried kidnapping her before, two years ago but she escaped and I've been waiting for the perfect time and here we are." That Brad one said.

Oh my god it's him. He has Gracie. I'm really scared now. What is he gonna do to her? I hope they say something about where they're going. I really hope she's okay.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a tear on my hand. I feel so useless right now. The love of my life got kidnapped and I can't even do anything to help her.

"Where are we going again?" the other man asked. THANK GOD they're gonna say where they're going.

"We're going to an underground kind of office that I bought a few years ago. It's under a garden next to a lake. No one can find us there." Brad said.

Well that didn't help. There are a lot of gardens next to lake. That doesn't matter I'll go through them all.

i decided not to hang up and listen maybe they would say something else but after a few seconds the line went dead.

I quickly got changed and ran down the stairs. I tried acting normal and hiding the fact that I was crying, but Corbyn, being the genius he is, caught me.

"Boys I'm heading out." I said and while putting my shoes on.

"Jonah are you crying?" Corbyn asked. He stood up and started walking towards me and the others did the same.

"No, but I really need to go right now." I said tuning away, but Daniel stopped me.

"You're not going anywhere until you tell us what's wrong. why are you crying?"

"Its just something I need to take care of. Please step out of the way!!"

"Jonah you know you can trust us right? Why are you crying and why are you heading out so fast? what happened?" Jack asked while rubbing my back. I couldn't hold it back anymore..

"IT'S GRACIE OK! SHE GOT KIDNAPPED. THE GIRL I LOVE GOT KIDNAPPED AND I CANT DO ANYTHING TO HELP HER. I heard the guys that kidnapped her saying that they're going to a garden next to a lake, so please just get out of my way. I'll search every lake in this city if I have to. I need to find her. I can't loose her." I snapped and started crying again.

"What? When did that happen? Why didn't you tell us?" Daniel asked pulling me into a group hug.

"We're here for you Jonah. Gracie's our best friend, too. We're coming with you and you can tell us all the detail in the car." Corbyn said and they all started putting their shoes on.

"But it's too dangerous." I said looking at them all.

"And that's just another reason why you shouldn't go alone." Zach said and grabbed the car keys.

I took the apartment keys and locked the door behind us.

In the car, Corbyn was googling all the lakes in Sydney, while I told them about every single thing I heard in that phone call.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. School just started and it's a really important year. I'll try my best to be active and to update more. Hope you have a great rest of your day/night :)))

Love y'all ~P <33