Bad feeling.

Another update! Yeah baby! Enjoy guys! And yes please do leave comments.
Xoxo
_______________________________________________

Erica P.O.V

So I'm here, standing outside my house and Xavier's driver is waiting for me to get in the car. Xavier was supposed to be picking me up but he had an urgent meeting today and he told me he'd meet me directly at Alison's house.

This is pretty strange, me being his personal secretary who has no idea about this meeting. I know about his whole day, even the small stuff yet I have no idea about this 'urgent meeting' and that too on Sunday. I can't help but feel something is up, I'll ask Xavier in the evening about this important meeting.  Sometimes I attend the meetings with him to take notes,  not necessarily all the time. But i should have been notified so that I could attend.

"Good afternoon madam." His driver greeted me knocking me out of my train of thought.

"Afternoon," I smiled widely at him.

"Ma'am," He opened the door of this big lavish Rolls Royce for me. It's marvellous.

"Please call me Erica," I told him, the smile never leaving my face.

He returned the smile before closing the door and sitting in the driver's seat.

I know the journey from my house to Xavier's mother's house is long so I figured I could sleep in the car for an hour or so. It doesn't help that the seats are so soft, big and fluffy and comfortable an- get a hold of yourself, stop drooling over a car seat! My subconscious mocked me.

So for the rest of the ride, I just looked out of the window. But then I became bored so I thought I'll talk to the person sitting in the front. Looking at the sky is amazing and looking at people who are busy with their own lives, but it gets boring after a while.

"Um...Excuse me?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name..."

"That's because I never told you my name" He chuckled.

Did he just insult me?  I couldn't but laugh at his witty reply but it still unnerved me.

"The name's Sebastian," He said before I could reply to my insult.

"When are we going to reach the mansion?" I asked him in a monotone voice in a bid to change the subject.

"In just 15 minutes," He replied back in the same monotone voice.

I nodded and ignored his attitude. "So your master's new P.A huh?" He asked, taking me off guards.

"Yes, that's me" I replied. Wait, master?

"You don't look like one" He chuckled again.

"Excuse me?" What is with this guy? Now I regret smiling at this guy.

"Nothing princess, nothing" He smirked looking back.

What is his problem? Since when did  I allow him to call me princess, especially since I have only met him about an hour ago?  I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. Weirdo. After that, we didn't talk, and within 15 minutes I was standing in front of the door of the mansion, ringing the bell.

Oh god! I'm feeling nervous, I know I know, they are the best people I've ever met, but then again what am I in front of them? They are billionaires, and then you have me. I'm exactly that – me. I have no intentions of getting mixed with them for a good reputation, no not at all. And the wrong thing is I have a feeling, a weird one. Something's going to go wrong today. I can't really put a finger on it, but this feeling won't go away.