Question ❤ Answer

Q.1 Conner will you ever tell the truth to Serenity about you being her father?
Ans.1 "I'm afraid not. She's  happy in her life with her new father. And Sophia  forgave me just because I  promised her I'll  keep her secret."

Q.2 Will Conner and Sophia have a love story
Ans.2 Sorry to disappoint  you people but no. They have their own life now and both are happy.

Q.3 Xavier who was better? Sapphire  or Erica?
Ans.3 "Is that even a question?  It's  like who do you love more mom or dad.  They are different person and have different  personality. I loved Sapphire and she still holds a special place in my heart. But I love Erica too, she's my present and future. I won't  let Sapphire come in between us."

Q.4 Erica, do you feel hurt when Xavier talks about Sapphire?
Ans.4 Of course, it hurts. But I'm  mature enough to understand that she is her past. I am the one he will be with right? And after reading her diary  I  feel connected to her . Thanks to her I  know a lot about Xavier  now.

Q5. Will there be a sequel?
Ans5. I'm afraid not. Because some  stories  don't  always have to be continued for they lose their spark.  This story ends here.

Q.6 Will there be a love connection  between Conner and Sophia?
Ans6 No, Sophia is happy with her family. Conner is happy in his life. Don't  want to mess things  up.

Q7.  Alison, why did you hurt Xavier?He loved you
Ans7 Like seriously?  I wanted to have my own child! But no. His stupid dad loved him and didn't want to "share the love". I'm  in prison because of that stupid boy. I hate that family.

Q.8  What happenend to the driver Sebastian ?
Ans8 After Alison was take to the prison,Sebatian was taken to the prison too. (And yes, I've  taken this name from my favourite anime black butler❤)

Q.9 What is #YourStoryIndia?
Ans9. ♡ Okay , this is a competition  I've  take  part in. I beg you buttercups, please vote for  this story. Please . Every vote counts. I hope I can count on you.

Q.10 What would have happenend if Xavier had not found Erica?
Ans10.  He would have been a disaster .  No one would be able to break his walls. Erica had to  try so hard to get through those walls, so hard that it almost killed her.

Q.11 Can serenity  have her own book where she founds out Conner is her father?
Ans11. Hmm, yeah I  guess. I can do that for you guys. 

Q12. Is the author an Indian ?
Ans12  Yes, your author is an Indian.