Okay? Okay.

Happppyyyy newwwww yearrrrree !!!!!! Yaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
How was your new year guys?
Mine was superb!
So here's another gift.
Enjoy!
___________________________________________________________

Erica P.O.V

''Hey hey! you! I don't like your girlfriend! No way no way think you need a new one! Hey hey you yo-''

''Erica stop shouting!'' Mom yelled from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes, ''Mom! I'm not shouting, I'm singing!''

''Well, all you're doing is waking up the whole neighbourhood in the middle of the night!''

I gasped, ''No I'm not!'' I retorted

''Whatever! Go to sleep.'' She yelled back.

''Fine! But remember I'm still young and rebellious so don't tell me what to do! I know kung Fu panda! No! Not panda, kung Fu hustle! Ha! He! Hu!'' I started kicking an invisible person in my bedroom. I heard mom chuckle from downstairs, I ignored her and jumped on my bed.

Okay, so if you're wondering what's wrong with me, well let's just say this is the after effects of meeting Xavier and spending time with him. I had fun for a change, we weren't at each others necks for once.

I picked up my phone that was kept on the dresser and checked the time. It was 1 a.m. Whoa! It's late, but I'm in no mood for sleeping. What should I do now?

I opened the contacts and saw Alisha's name. It has been a long time since I have called her and I miss her badly. So much has happened and I need to talk to her. Since I have got this job I have been so busy that I haven't had time to ring her and I feel so bad. I pressed number 3 on my speed dial, and it instantly dialled her number. Number 1 and 2 were of mom and Sophia. Priorities!

*Ring ring*

''Hello? Erica?'' Spoke a groggy voice from the other line.

''Yuppp!'' I said popping the p.

''Everything okay? Why are you calling me now? Is there something wrong? Did that bastard do something to you? Did you lose your job? Omg! Did he rape you? You're no more a virgin! Oh my go-''

''Whoa! Nothing of that sort happen! Slow down tiger!'' I chuckled. Well, this is Alisha for you, my little best friend.

''Then?'' She breathed a sigh of relief.

''I was just missing you, we haven't spent any time together and I couldn't sleep. So like our childhood times, I did something we always did back then. I called you.'' she giggled as well.

''Okay, I'm coming over.'' She said I could hear shuffling from her side.

''Now? How? Will your mom drop you here?'' I asked. I do want her to come, I really do but I don't want her getting in trouble.

''No, she's not home! So I have the car and the keys as well.'' She giggled mischievously.

''Omg! Let's go for a long drive!'' I jumped up and down on the bed.

''Sure thing! First the long drive then the party!!''

''Party? What party? Whose party?'' I asked her.

''Remember that expensive club? The one on the other side of town, the one Eric and I once went to?''

''Yeah?'' I wasn't quite following her.

''I've got VIP entry babe.'' I could feel her smirk.

''No way!''

''Yes way!''