Mr. and Mrs Manhattan

"So how is Mrs. Manhattan?" Xavier asked once we were alone in my room. I was sitting beside him and his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"I missed you like anything," I whined and earned his deep velvety chuckle. Now that he was here, I wasn't going to let go of him.

"I missed you too." He leaned down and kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes, favouring the lovable taste of his lips.

"How come you have come back so early? I checked your appointments, you still have clients to meet."

"Well, maybe I skipped a few." He itched his head and chuckled nervously.

"What!" but-"

"I know I know!" He put his hands up in surrender, "I just, I just couldn't stay away from you any longer. Just don't worry, dad knows about this and he totally supported me." He smiled meekly.

I began to protest, "But..." I didn't want him to leave his work because of me, it would just be added to the list of things he has had to change for me. I am his wife, but he can't stop everything to be at my beck and call.

"No buts, now come here," He opened his arms and I went back into his lovable embrace.

"This reminds me of something you know," Xavier started, "Have you seen that large plot on the east side of this state? The part that has that has the most beautiful view of the ocean."

"Yes I have, dad took me there once when I was small. An old couple lived there. Gosh, they were so sweet."

"Well, I've had my eyes on the plot for the past two years. But that man never agreed on meeting me."

"Why do you want it?" I asked confused.

"Thinking about building a new hotel there. That place is pretty beautiful, that place will gain more tourists and there will be more profit for the company."

"But that place is already owned by that couple," I looked at him disapprovingly. "They live there, you can't take away their home for your profit."

"I know. But what I also know is that they don't live there anymore, they moved away. I tried to reach them but was not able to, until I heard that he's back in town."

Xavier began playing with my hair, twirling it around his fingers. "I tried talking to him and he's ready to negotiate, but I've got to meet him first."

"You...sure he'll sell it to you?" I asked him, occupied with looking at his long fingers, ignoring the sinful thoughts coming into my mind.

"Don't worry I'm sure he will. Fix a meeting with the owner for me, will you?' He asked leaning down and kissing my neck.

"I..-Uhm...ye-yeah." I managed to whisper out.

"Good," He smirked once he found my sweet spot and started sucking on it, I was panting and moaning.

"God you make me so hard." He tightened his grip on me and I blushed profusely, by now my heart was beating rapidly. One of his hands slipped under the blanket and inside my black T-shirt. I looked up at him to see that his eyes were dark with lust, he then whispered in a low hoarse and profound voice, "I love you so much".

But nothing came out of my mouth, instead, I pulled myself up and kissed him, his kiss was like lightning that exploded again and again. He kissed me back slowly and reverently, making me realize he wanted me just as much as I needed him.

We broke the kiss and I waited for him to loosen his tie and then take it off. He unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and then pulled me closer to him again, kissing me a little roughly. I kissed him back when suddenly he stood up, but before I could protest, he leaned down and scooped me into his strong arms. I squealed at the sudden movement.