-15-

„Even if the whole word was watching, I'd still be kissing you"

„Guys please just tell me if the camera is working" the smaller one tried to read the chat wich already exploded because of the hype

„It's working Georgie" Dream just said across the room, looking out of the window and watching the storm „I can see you in your full beauty over here and can hear you too"

„Okay okay thank you" he looked in the Camera and clapped his hands „Guys I told you there would be big things today. First of all it's nothing bad. Atleast for the biggest part of y'all"

„Any if anyone, like ANYONE" Clay interrupted him „says something bad I'll kill you. Just saying. And I'm not the only one, but let's continue"

George smiled slightly about Dreams words

„We don't want this to be completely boring or serious so where gonna run around on the smp or stuff I guess" he looked back at the chat and donations.

Everybody wanted them to first tell what they wanted to say

„You guys are SO exhausting" he laughed getting exited „You really wanna hear it first?"

„Of course they want, what do you think" the taller one said giggeling „Just tell them George" George turned his head to him „It's not that easy okay?"

His face was all red when he turned back to the camera

„Okay guys please don't freak out"

he took a deep breath „I- we- god this is hard. We wanted to tell you" he stopped again and looked nervous up and down. He screwed his eyes together

„Dream and I are officially dating"

It was out.

George leaned back and opened his eyes carefully, realizing that the whole chat thought it was a prank.
$20
George you're funny lmao but everyone knows it's a joke you two always joke
$5
Maybe they're serious guys
$12.25
AHHAH NICE PRANK
$1
Oh wow and a prank was What I was so exited about?

„Guys we're serious" Clay raised his voice

„Exactly, we're not joking" George nodded at his cam „They want a proof" George noticed reading the chat

„Come here and kiss me" Dream said „They won't see it so they won't believe it" George explains „They will, just get over here babe" George blushed hardly and got up.

No one except Dream knew what would happen next. The chat was as confused as George was. What did Clay wanted to do?

George made his way over to his boyfriend who put up the hood of his hoodie.

„What's your mission?"

George whispered and Clay grinned „You'll see. There will be millions of screenrecordings of This and im sorry but otherwise they'll make fun. And I want to show them that you belong to me, Georgie"

George expected anything, ANYTHING, but not what happened now.

Before George realized, Dream grabbed him at his waist and pulled him onto his lap.

Frightened, George wrapped his arms around Dreams neck, who had one hand still resting on George's waist pulling him closer, the other one on his cheek.

He smiled one last time, before he kicked against the wall so the chair moved rolling into the camera angle.

Half a second before the whole internet could see his face, he started to kiss George. George realized in a second that he needed to help Dream to cover his face, so he kissed him back, holding his face in his hands.