-17-

„I am a grown man and I can do everything on my own"

There were only a few days left till George needed to go back home.

„I don't want to go back" The British Man said with his head buried in Dreams shoulder

„I don't want you to leave either but you can't stay here forever" „I wish I could" „Me too"

„Will we live together one day" George asked „Don't ask stupid questions" Claychuckled „I'm sorry Dream"

„Oh George you don't Need to apologize. I tried to say that of course we will move together one day. Maybe even soon. Who knows? I already can't imagine how it will be waking up without you next to me"

„So You would really move together with me?" „Of course Georgie" „That's pretty cool but honestly I don't want to live in Florida. My mom needs me and stuff you know"

„Let's talk about the future when we need to, alright? Right now I just want to enjoy the remaining time with you okay?"

The smaller one nodded „You're right. What can we do" „I honestly don't know myself. Maybe we could stream again. Everybody is still so confused and worried too I guess" George nodded again

„God Clay I'm scared"

„There's no reason for you to be scared" the smaller one fidgeted with his fingers „You're right but... I don't know"

„It's okay I'm here georgie just start the stream" the taller one leaned back in his chair and smiled at him. George started the stream and looked nervous in the camera.

He waited a few seconds till some people joined and started to talk

„Hi guys uhm this is a... I don't know. Stream to explain some stuff? So uh first of all Dream and I are dating i mean we told y'all already but I guess some of you didn't believed it. He's sitting out of the camera angle but if he wants I bet he can say something right Dream?"

George looked at him „Yup guys I'm right here"

„I'm sorry that the streams were pretty boring in the last couple of days but I just don't have my equipment here and want to enjoy the time with Dream. I mean I'm here to do stuff with him even tho we're in quarantine. Lemme read the donations real quick" his gaze flew over the screen as he started to read

„Hi Gogy when will you go back home or will you stay with Dream in Florida? Also can you say hi Maya? Of course, hi maya and I obviously can not stay here forever and my flight goes in 2 days"

he continued reading „Are you wearing the necklace Dream gave you" he mumbled and started to nod

„of course I do I never take it of." George took it out and showed the Camera „That's true like literally NEVER" Clay said and started to laugh

George shook his head „Oh my god Dream stop. My poor viewers"

„I'm gonna go down stairs alright Georgie? You can stream and I'm gonna cook something. Want anything special?" Dream asked smiling and made his way to the door as George responden

„No I don't. I'll get there when the stream is over"

„Alright see you later babe"

the British man roled his eyes „Guys please don't clip this and edit it thank you. It's weird. But there will always be people who use it right? Ugh I don't care has anyone questions?"

$7
Is Dream a good cook?

„Yeah he definitely is. I mean one time he nearly burned the house down but that had his reasons" he laughed and read the next

$50
DID YOU PUT YOUR MINECRAFT BED NEXT TO HIS?!?!?!?

„Woah first of all thank you so much for the money that's a lot and of course I mean we're sharing one bed in real life as well"

10 subs
Do you want to marry him one day?

„Guys I don't know okay stop asking questions like that thank you. You can't plan your whole future but of course it would be literally the best thing ever. Too good to even imagine"

$10
Are you sad you have to leave?

„Of course I am I mean I just met him for the first time irl two weeks ago but love him more than anything in my entire life and I think he's the best thing that ever happened to me"

He started to get sad as he though of him leaving Dream for an unknown time.

„I also don't know when I will come back but I'll try as soon as possible to get here or Clay has to come to England. The problem is that he's not the biggest fan of heights which is bad if you need to take a 8-9 hour flight buuuut im sure he can survive it"

After 30 more minutes, every question was answered

„Guys I need to end the stream now, see you in a few days I guess I won't stream till I'm back home. I hope you're all doing good and stay healthy. Byeee"

He ended the stream, leaned back and closed his eyes.

Leaving Dream will be so god damn hard.

He heard a nock at the door. It was obviously Dream „Hey Georgie are you still streaming?"

„No you can come in" „Good. The food will be ready soon" Clay entered the room and looked confused at his Boyfriend „Whats wrong?"

He kneeled down infront of George and wiped a tear away. The older one didn't even noticed that he started to cry „I just don't want to leave Dream"

„I know but it's okay. I'll visit you as soon as possible and we can facetime everyday alright? I promise. It will be like I'm here till we meet again"

Clay wrapped his arms around George which nodded softly „Thank you Dream and I'm sorry that I am always so sensitive and cry nearly everyday it-"

„Oh Georgie I love every part of you, even your sensitive baby side. I feel like I need to protect you all the time and that's pretty funny cause it's true"

both started to grin at each other „That's not true. I am a grown man and I can do everything on my own"

„Oh okay then you can go grab your food on your own. Sad, I think I have to eat your favorite food alone"

„NOOOO"

-
1205 words

GUYS
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE HUGE
LIKE HUGE HUGE
GET READY
I will probably upload it tomorrow or one day later cuz I don't know how long it will be and take me to write and if I need to put the stuff in two chapters.
It's going to be dramatic. I'm sorry I just can't write happy stuff and Im thinking about writing a second fanfiction after I finished this one [wich will probably be very soon]. In General I have two books planned and one is a sad ending dramatic DNF story but I don't really know yet
This was just a filler chapter and it's not Good im sorry I just can't wait for the next one