Extra chapter

Dream looked in the mirror and saw Sapnap behind him „Bro you look so good I swear" Sapnap said grinning and looked at one of his best friends.

„I'm so nervous I'm gonna die! How's my hair? And is the tie right?"

Nick laughed „Everything is Perfect. I know it's your big day but try to stay calm alright?" Clay nodded and looked in the mirror one last time „Let's go you got it man"

A short time later, Dream and Sapnap stood in front of like one hundred people, waiting for George.

The moment Dream saw George, he started to tear up, turned his head and put his hands over his mouth.

In front of George, Tubbo and Tommy walked as flowerboys.

Dream looked back up and could do nothing but laugh in that moment.

This was the best idea sapnap ever had.

The two men couldn't stop laughing either as they threw flowers everywhere.

Both were, what no one would've ever expected, adults now and 22 years old.

For the past 5 years George and Dream were dating, nothing much happened except that fact that they both weren't children anymore.

When George stood in front of Dream, both smiled over the whole face „You look so beautiful" Dream whispered.

It got pretty late and George went up the little stage they booked together with the big park thing what ever to have enough space for all the guest.

He tapped on the mic and looked around nervously

„Uh hi" he grinned and waved softly „this will probably be the last speech for tonight and I put much effort into this so please just... listen I guess? After that the real party will really start"

He looked at his husband who sat a few meters away from him and nodded.

George cleared his throat one last time before he begun to speak

„I didn't really knew what to say up here. Tonight we heard many great and funny story's, but I also married the most awesome man alive. Sapnap don't say anything your awesome too"

„I AM ALSO PRETTY COOL" Tommy screamed

„Don't interrupt my big speech again Tommy or you'll regret it." George said pointing at him"

„I married someone who was my best friend for years, before I fell in love with him. I actually had a crush on him for a while and literally everyone except him and myself noticed. The night we both kinda noticed what was going on was when I sleep talked. Pretty weird story and we don't Need more information about that, but in that Night, my whole life took a turn. I remember seeing Clay for the first time and realizing that he was out of my league and I could never be good enough for him. Well, you all saw the results, turns out his standards were just very low" everybody laughed and someone clapped

„Anyways, with this speech I wanted to thank the most important person in my life, who helped me through the hardest parts of my life and makes me happy every single day. Since the accident five years ago, a lot changed, but not that I'd risk my life for him over and over again. He'd probably say now that that's dumb, but I really don't care. Clay, if I wouldn't have you my life would be completely pointless. When I saw you for the first time I knew that you'd be the only thing I'd ever need in my entire life and here I am, married to you. I'm so close to crying right now that I think I have to end the speech at this point, I'm sorry. Thank you all so much for coming and all the wishes we really appreciate it. A few last words to my wonderful husband: Clay, thank you for teaching me how to swim, you're so much more than just a Dream."

With this last words the song out of my league started to play and he left the stage, jumping in his husbands arms.

Dream stood there, crying with George in his arms

„This was the most wonderful thing you've ever said and you've said many beautiful things" he kissed him as they heard a snapshot of a Camera.

They turned their heads and looked in wilburs face who held up a camera

„I've been making photos for the whole time now this will be a cute photo book" he grinned

„Awww send some to me I want them on my phone" George started to grin too „And you could upload them on socialmedia the fans would die"

Wilbur laughed and George started to talk „Noo then everyone would see Clays face" Dream smiled

„Georgie, after all this time, I thinks it's finally time to do a face reveal, don't you?" Georges jaw dropped

„You really want to do a facereveal?"

„Of course, I think nows the right time for that"

-
THE END

Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed the story

The next chapter will just be the few drawings I did

Im not an artists and drew them in the last couple of hours so they're not good. Pls don't hate i know that the Coloring and shading and stuff is veeeery bad I just wanted to make something special for this book

BTW IM SO SCARED OF THE MR BEAST VIDEO TOMORROW OMG TO EVERYONE IN THE FUTURE READING THIS WHEN THE VIDEO IS ALREADY OUT: YOURE COOL