-5-

„I know that feeling George."

„It's so hot in Florida" The brunette complained.

„Stop crying you'll have an ac inside" his best friend answered as they entered the hotel.

Inside it was even more stuffy and warm.

George checked in and carried his stuff in the room. „I mean I knew that the hotel was cheap, but this uh" He looked around „It will work for a few days I guess"

Dream looked at him startled.

„You really wanna stay here? I mean you could just sleep at my place it's lowkey a two minute walk"

„Thank you Dream, but I already payed and it's just for a few days right?"

„Right" Clay mumbled, not knowing how much George would like to stay at his place but don't wanted do annoy him or anything.

The smaller one grabbed the key of the room and left it, Dream closed the door, wich automatically locked.

„I guess we need to go to the grocery next I didn't knew what you'd like to eat so I waited. Except you want soup for the next 3 years" Dream laughed quietly.

They went back to the car and Dream opened the door for his best friend, that blushed a bit but tried to play it cool „You're such an idiot Dream" he shook my head giggeling.

„No I'm a gentleman"

„Sure"

After both got in, he started the car and begun to drive.

How can someone that is just sitting and driving be so god damn attractive? George asked himself and watched Dreams veins pop out as he turned the car and parked in backwards.

„You okay?" His bestfriend asked after he noticed him staring and Georges face went red „Yes uh it's fine it's fine"

With that he got out of the car „Let's go."

Both put our masks on and went inside. It was very full inside, not optimal if you think of corona.

„Seems like we aren't the only ones that prepare their selfs for a possible lockdown" the taller man said already searching for George in the crowd „I'll get so lost in here why can't they stay distanced?"

„Give me your hand George. You won't get lost then"

George looked him very confused in the eyes „What? No" „Why?" „Because they'll all think we're together and look at us" he explained, looking in Dreams face. He slightly squeezed his eyes.

„Yeah and what's wrong with that? I hate to quote Tommy but the one time someone called him gay he said he would take it as a compliment and you're not even gay so just shut the fuck up and take my hand"

He pointed the you are not even gay out a bit too much, George thought.

He held out my hand to Dream, who grabbed it gently „You see? Nothing bad about it and now let's go"

George couldn't stop looking at their hands, constantly failing to ignore the tingle that went up his whole arm.

He repeated the sentence It's not a big deal he just don't wants me to get lost over and over again, till he finally got comfy with the situation and told his best friends a bunch of things I'd love to eat.