-16-

„I never felt so loved"

„Please Georgie" The blonde begged.

„How many times do I have to tell you? No" he shook his head and Dream made a sad face. „But why? Just tell me a serious reason."

„I can't dance."

„I don't care I can teach you how to dance."

„God no just stop. I'm literally too dumb and don't know the Music."

„Its the most impressing song you've ever heard, I swear" They had argued for the last ten minutes about this topic.

A few days passed and he just wanted George to dance with him. That's all. Dream cooked dinner for their second "date" at home and wanted to dance afterwards.

„George can you just please trust me?"

„Will you stop annoying me then?" Dream nodded fastly „Yup and I swear it will be so cool" „Oh god" he shook his head again and looked down. The taller one grabbed his phone, searched for the song and connected it to a Bluetoothbox so it was loud enough.

„Come here" He spoke, holding his hands out „I can't dan-" „I've planned this for a while now okay so please just shut up and get over here baby."

George rolled his eyes and walked over to his boyfriend that smiled. Dream grabbed him carefully by the waist and let him down on his feet, so every step he took George would automatically take too.

„Just stay right there and don't let go and you'll be fine" his boyfriend seemed confused but nodded softly as the song begun to play.

[I imagine experience by Ludovico einaudi for this because it's literally a piece of art and one of my calming songs. Feel free to listen to it while reading, that's what I do while writing (I actually have a short playlist for writing) this and it may be the reason I get dramatic easily lmao]

The American carefully started to move his feet, what wasn't a big deal because of George being small and pretty light.

With one hand on his waist and the other one in his, Dream started to carry him through the room, watching how he was getting more and more comfortable with the situation.

As the time passed, George got more and more into the dance and it started to make much fun.

He felt safe in Clays arms and started to learn the steps himself.

It wasn't as hard as he first thought to connect the different parts to eachother, soon he jumped down from Dreams feet and continued to dance with him on his own.

His steps weren't perfect and George still made a few mistakes, but they just made Dream chuckle and he continued like nothing happened.

When the song played for the literally hundred time, George was exhausted from dancing and rested his head on Dreams chest, hugging him.

He understood, kissed Georges head and just continued to sway slightly back and forth. The movement and sound of the song mixed with his calming heart beat made the brunette close his eyes.

The smaller one thought of the first time they met and how Dream left him on read. Or did George left him on read? George smiled into his chest as the blonde drew small circles with his thumb on his back.

I love this man so much, George thought I honestly don't deserve him.

He let my mind wander back to the different stuff they had experienced in the time they had known each other especially the last few days.

We watched a bunch of movies together and talked and George also got much more comfortable around Dream about himself.

He was very proud and asked like a thousand times if it was really okay what he was about to do and George honestly felt proud of himself too. He didn't know where this trust issues or something came from, but that wasn't a problem anymore.

The bigger problem was that George wasn't really able to walk the next day, but since they were in quarantine, it wasn't a big deal. [i'm not comfortable writing smut, so stop complaining, thank you :D]

Dream just laughed a lot and apologized like 10 times in a row. But George wasn't mad at him. How could he? He could never be mad at him for anything.

Moreover that night was lowkey the best he ever had in his life.

George begun to think about our future.

Would they still be together in 20 years?

Probably.

They were friends for such a long time and also had feelings for a long time for each other.

He kinda just knew that they would stay together forever. Maybe they would marry one day and adopt kids. Does Dream even want kids? Do George himself even want kids?

The kids would have it good and of course loving, caring and accepting parents, but Grorge didn't want any kid in the world standing in the big light already at a young age.

Everybody should decide for themselves how much they want to present to the world, like Dream did.

This was one of the fascinating things to George about him.

He managed it over all that time, nothing else than his voice, cat or hands and stuff ever appeared on the internet, while you could probably find me the british boy every single life situation already.

His thoughts drove back to marriage.

Should he ask Dream or would he ask George?

George didn't know, maybe he was thinking way too far right now. Maybe talking to him would help- no it wouldn't.

He'd think his boyfriend was joking and say George should stop thinking about stuff like that.

The more George thought the more tired he got, until he opened his eyes shortly and looked up

„Dream can we go to bed?" George whispered tiredly „Of course baby" Dream smiled lovely and carefully picked him up.

George rested his head onto Dreams neck and felt him slowly carrying him upstairs „Thank you Dream" The brunette said quietly as he helped him getting in a big sleeping shirt.

„No need to thank me Georgie. I need to thank you for this wonderful night and the dance. You're such a dancing pro" As they both were changed, Dream opened his arms.

As every night George curled up right next to him, while he was holding him tight and he could feel Clays breath on his forehead.

I've never felt so loved were Georges last words before he drifted off into a deep sleep.

-
1082 words

AHAHA NOOO HE WONT EVER HATE HIM AND THEY WILL BE TOGETHER FOR EVER. haha. ha. oops
I have planned too much-