-11-

„I'll protect you, no matter what it costs"

When George woke up, he noticed some eyes wich where looking at him.

„George" his soft voice said „Good Morning" Clay smiled at him.

He stretched himself and yawned before he answered „Good Morning Dream"

„How are you today?" he asked as George sat up „Pretty good" „Really?" he asked As George noticed the dark circles under his eyes.

„Yeah, how about you? You look tired like you haven't slept the whole night"

„No no it's fine. I mean I didn't sleep but that's completely fine, I guess" he responded and a pair of brown eyes widened „Why didn't you went to bed?!"

„Because I needed to take care of you George"

„But not If you dont sleep then, you idiot" George shook his head looking Dream in the eyes.

„I don't care. Wanna eat something? Today's the first day of our quarantine remember? I can bring you food, if you want to stay in bed"

„No it's fine"

George got up and Clay laughed a little looking at me „What?" the smaller one asked as Dream turned away and went downstairs.

„Nothing"

„Just tell me why you laughed Dream" George spoke, walking right behind him. Suddenly his best Friend turned around and looked George in the eyes „Do you really wanna know why I laughed?"

George nodded, still looking right into his eyes.

„I laughed because you're looking very cute in my clothes. You look so small and fragile in it"

The brunettes cheeks started to glow red.

„You think I'm cute?"

„I don't just think you're cute. You're smart, talented and so nice. You're the most beautiful and handsome guy I've ever met and there aren't enough words to describe how much I love y-"

„What?" George whispered because Dreams face was so close to his „You what?" He repeated the question more specific.

They stood face to face to eachother till Clay turned his head away and George began to talk again

„Dream, I wanted you to know that I think the same about you. I never thought that a human being that smart and nice and loving would ever even be friends with me. Everytime I look at you I feel so home and wanted like never before. Meeting you on the internet and now in person is probably the best thing that ever happened to me so just please look me in the eyes now and tell me what you wanted to say"

George tried to hide his nervousness as he laid his fingers on Dreams chin to turn his head back and force him to look him in the eyes.

Dreams mind was racing.

He didn't knew what to do. He looked George directly in the eyes and did what he likes to do when a lot of feelings overwhelmed him, turn off his brain and let his body decide what to do.

Suddenly everything was silent and both of their brains stopped working when their lips collided.

Electric shocks flashed through their bodies as both started to slowly move their lips against each others. Clays hands found their way into George's dark hair while George wrapped his hands around Dreams neck.

A firework exploded in their bodies and they couldn't stop till George gasped for air.

He brought a short distance between them two, smiling like an Idiot as Clay did.

They just looked at each other „You don't know for how long I wanted to do this" the american said, not looking away from George who nodded and kissed Dream softly again.

„You know George, I fell in love with you a long time ago but never noticed it" George still held Dreams face while he was talking.

„Sapnap used to make fun of me until he told me that no one thinks it's a joke anymore, maybe not even you" the taller one sighted „that was the moment I knew I was falling for you. Or already fell. Over all the days you've been here there was nothing i wanted to do more than kissing your soft lips"

George's eyes shone

„You know, when you did the prank to me it literally broke my heart. I would've never thought that such a perfect person like you could ever like me"

„I'm so sorry George, really. Sapnap forced me to prank you with this lyrics because he knew about my feelings and said otherwise he would tell you"

The smaller one smiled

„Its Fine Dream. The past is over, we have to look forward in the future"

Dream heard George's belly growling

„Awe are you that hungry baby?" he asked smiling „No nicknames. Your not my boyfriend" George said provocative and Clay gasped

„What? I thought-" „Not until you ask meeee~"

Dream begun to laugh „You little idiot" he shook his head and grabbed George's hands holding them tight

„Georgie" he looked him into his shiny eyes „Your my best friend but over the time I noticed some weird feelings every time I saw you. After all this years of friendship I realized how wonderful and perfect you are and I fell in love with the most special men ever. Everytime I look at you, I feel appreciated and safe. I would give my life for you. I swear that I'll do everything to make your life better. I've never felt that way before and I wanted to ask you, if you want to be my boyfriend"

George nodded excited „Nothing would make me happier right now"

Dream softly kissed his forehead

„I'll protect you no matter what it costs, I swear Georgie" he said caressing his cheek. George blushed as he kissed him more intense „You can't believe how good it feels to have your lips on mine"

Clay smiled „Oh believe me, I can" he pinned the smaller one against the wall and started kissing him again

-
1023 Words

Remember his words kids, remember his words

This is very short but I didn't knew what else I could write. Also merry Christmas y'all <3 hope you and your family are doing well. Stay safe