-2-

„How couldn't I notice?"

Dream added Sap to the voice call with George and him and took pizza he made out of the oven.

„Sup guys?" The youngest asked

„Sapnap we need to tell you something" Dream could literally hear the bright smile wich was written on George's face right now.

„What? You two are finally getting married?" Their best friend asked.

„Yeah definitely" The blonde laughed while George was completely silent „Wait really?" „Of course not sapitus napitus"

Now George raised his voice „We wanted to tell you that we'll finally meet up" he cheered.

After lots of organizing stuff George summarized the whole plan again on stream so the whole community would know.

Maybe not the best idea but who cares.

„I'll get there on griday in three weeks and Sapnap on saturday because there wasn't a flight from his place on friday. Dream will pick us up from the airport. I hope you'll recognize sapnap and me, I mean we'll all wear a mask" he paused and Dream grinned in silence.

„I would always recognize you, my love" the small guy stayed silent, the chat spamming shipping stuff.

„Jokes aside, I'll wear all blue, that's the color you can see the easiest, right?" George agreed

„And the next day we'll pick up Sapnap together"

Looking at his screen, Dream saw sapnap nodding, too concentrated to talk because he was playing bedwars with George. His gaze flew to Sapnaps chat.

„Bro literally your whole chat is like WATTPAD PEOPLE WRITE THAT DOWN WRITE THAT DOWN" the tallest wheezed laughing.

A donation came in

20$
Hi Sapnap what do you think will happen when George and Dream are alone for one night also I love you

The computervoice read out wich made Dream laugh even harder.

„Dreamnotfound confirmed" George whispered smiling into his mic and Clay fell from his chair, laying on the ground still crying of laughter.

The Chat literally exploded.

Sapnap still smiled and started to answer „Well I think we all know what will ha-" but got interrupted by George „Guys nothing will happen I have booked a hotel room as sapnap did near to Dreams house"

-Time skip 2.5 weeks- [bc I'm lazy]

The weeks flew by and only in a few days George would sit in a plane, crossing an ocean and different timezones.

You could tell he was hyped.

But he wasn't the only one exited.

Nearly every day Clay overthought the time the two guys would be here.

He wrote down different activities for them to do and cleaned every spot in his house. Most of all he was looking forward to the beach day.

Normally he wasn't the biggest fan of the beach, but it will be so much fun with his two best friends.

Also he could see George shirtless.