-7-

„I think green is now my favorite color"

Clay leaned back in the car „God I'm about to explode I ate way too much"

„Same here" George said nodding „So we're going to the beach now?" he asked then

„Yup, as I told you it takes 30 minutes to get there but it's lowkey breath taking I swear you will love it" Clay grinned as he started the car and George leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes because he was to tired.

It felt like a few seconds till someone shook his shoulder and he opened his eyes

„What?" he mumbled and looked in Dreams smiling face „We're here"

„We just drove for 10 seconds we can't be there already" the smaller one stretched himself as Dream begun to giggle

„No we drove pretty long actually cause there was a lots of traffic jam. You just slept the whole time"

At the beach George needed a few seconds to realize that beautiful places like this even exist. It was really breathtaking, as Dream said. Birds flew by and you could hear the sound of the waves . The sand under your feet was nearly white and soft.

He couldn't get the big smile of his face „you like it?" Dream asked standing next to George who responded „More than just a Dream"

he grinned and looked at his best Friend who needed a moment to get the joke and then started to laugh.

„I still can't believe that you talk in your sleep. It's so weird like how do you do that? I mean you're asleep"

„How do you manage it to be afraid of heights? I mean you're hight in Person" George asked, imitating him.

„I'm actually not that tall. You're just really small" „Stop saying that I'm not short, it's the average height" „Oh Georgie"

„Let's build a sandcastle" George grinned

„You're such a child" Dream shook his head laughing

„No I just want to build a sand castle"

„You can do that on your own" Clay tried to convince him „But I wanna build it with youuuuu" George whined „Oh hell okay stop crying we'll build a castle"

They end up spending nearly 3 hours on the castle and it looked awesome.

„You see? It was a good idea" George said proudly looking at the castle

„It looks cool" dream agreed „at least for a sand castle" „What should we do now?" George said full of energy.

Dream pulled his t-shirt over his head and jumped onto his feet wich made George's jaw drop. Before Clay could notice, the British guy did the same

„Let's go in the water" the taller one said smiling and hold his hand out to his best friend to help him get up. This time George wasn't afraid to take the hand.

„Three, two, one" they counted calmly right before screaming „GO"

Both started to run towards the ocean. Who ever arrived there first would win.

Dream was sure he'd win, till he saw a little brownhaired guy running past him. George was way smaller but his legs faster, so he jumped in the water first.

Dream stopped in front of the water and looked at George who's head stuck out of the water a few feet awayfrom him

„Come in Clay it's beautiful cold" Dream was still paralyzed by shirtless George with wet hair. This was even better than I expected he thought. So much More real and gorgeous.