-1-

[This is my first english book and I'm German sooo sorry if I make a lot of mistakes lmao. Btw everything that's written about Corona and stuff is customized for the storyline and no facts, otherwise nothing would make sense. Criticism and improvements are welcome in the comments, please stay nice. I also have quiet a struggle understanding sarcasm so please use /j or something when you comment stuff that I could misunderstand, thank you. Rewriting: yes I rewrote this story, but didn't change anything big. When I wrote this is thought it would be funny to have it from their povs but now I wrote everything in 3rd person. There might still be a lot of grammar/spelling mistakes since I only replaced I/my with He/his and stuff]

„THE DREAM TEAM WILL BE UNITED"

„Well I think I'm going to end the stream" the brunette said wiping hair out of his face.

The next thing he heard were Bad and Dream gasping „George NOOO" Clay screamed dramatically while George just laughed in his facecam, trying to read the chat.

„Why Not?" He asked still chuckling over Dreams reaction. Both tried to explain that they don't wanted to be lonely, while Dream fake cried.

On one hand, the British man don't wanted him to be sad, on the other he knew that Dream was just playing his stupid 'I love you game'

After waving at the camera one last time and saying bye to his chat, George ended the stream and left the voice chat.

Completely done he leaned back in my chair when his phone started ringing. He looked at the Screen and saw that it was Dream. Exhaling loudly, George took the call while fidgeting with his hands. It was a facetime call, but Dream had obviously his camera turned off.

„Dream?" He asked putting his phone in the desk so he could still see me.

A few noises came out of the speaker „Are you okay?" worried, George moved his face closer to the camera.

„Uh yeah hi Georgie sorry patches just jumped on my lap" the older one giggled and shook his head.

„So why are you calling? We talked like 2 secs ago" George asked, grabbed his phone and walked over to his bed. While dream started to talk.

„I just missed you George" he said softly as the brunette turned his blushing face away from the camera, glad that Dream didn't know how it made George feel to hear that sentence.

„Are you still there?" Dream asked confused.

After two hours of talking George doze away.

Dream was still laying in his bed, eyes slowly closing as suddenly a quite voice left his headphones.

„You are more than just a Dream"

The blonde turned his head to his phone in confusion and whispered „What?" as a response only to realise that George was just talking in his sleep. He mentioned once that he would do that sometimes, but the American never thought he would experience it himself.

Laughing softly, Dream let his head fall back into the pillow.

„Good Night Georgie" He said quietly and closed his eyes again. „See you tomorrow" without hanging up, he fell in a deep sleep, dreaming of the smp and how it would be if Patches was a human. Weird. I know.

He woke up coughing and sat up the twin sized bed. Only half a second after the cough left Dreams mouth, he heard a scream right in his ear.

„Oh fuck" The blonde gasped.

He completely forgot that I didn't hung up yesterday, so the loud noise, aka his cough, probably scared George. It was 2am in Florida, so around 7am at Georges place.

„What the hell?!" Came through the earphones „I'm so sorry Georgie" the younger one whispered tired „Dream you scared me to death"

„I forgot to hang up yesterday and didn't mean to wake you up"

„Well now I'm awake and probably won't sleep anymore I'm still kinda shaking" The british boy said while yawning and grabbing his phone.

„You look cute when you're tired" Clay giggled, looking at his screen.

„Oh shut up" George shook his head „what about you? Will you go back to sleep? It's like 1am at your place" He asked and sat up as well.

„Actually it's 2am but I'm fine. I woke you up so I can stay awake with you. Wanna play minecraft?" George grinned after hearing his best friends answer „I can't play Minecraft at 7 in the morning"

„Who said that?" He asked, as I got up and walked to my desk „let's go beat Minecraft half asleep. Everything for the content" He heard George laugh „Give me a second"

After playing for 5 hours straight both were tired „I don't want to play anymore" George said laying his head on the desk

„Yeah same This is exhausting" the taller man wanted to say something but didn't knew what

„You talked in your sleep" he said giggeling

„What? Why are you laughing that's kinda normal for me" „You said 'You are more than just a Dream'" the green eyed said while seeing George's face instantly blushing on his phone screen

„Uh- well just Uhmm" he stuttered „I- I- eh had a song stuck in my head" it seemed like he tried to convince himself

The speedrunner raised an eyebrow „A song? Wich one?"

„It's called out of my league or something" George nodded „Wait" Only a few seconds later Dream heard a song playing. A few minutes into the song he heard the lyrics his best Friend mumbled earlier that night

„Ohhhhh" he just said, looking at George. He felt disappointment in his chest, without really knowing the reason.

George sung a fucking lyric and it meant nothing!

Maybe that was the disappointing part. But why tf was he sad about it? He asked himself

„Yeah I listened to it all day. By the way I'm very hungry and going to grab some food okay?" Clay heard the british accent through his headphones

„Ofc, where do you wanna go?" Clay asked

„Something cheap, Mcdonald's or something. Why?" „You don't need to get something cheap that is not in your league" The american said. George giggled due to the allusion to the song

„Nahh I don't want to spend all my money for food"

„I could pay" Clay said „I could PayPal you as much as you need, like an excuse for earlier today. Scaring you to death and stuff you know?"

George could hear his best friend grinning through the phone while his cheeks turned red

„No no no Dream I'm not angry or anything you don't need to give me money I have enough"

„But I wanna buy you food Georgieeee" Dream said in his baby voice „You can buy me food when I'm at your place" the smaller one jokes

„Okay. When will you come over?" Clay seemed completely serious.

„Dream that was a joke. I can't just come over we are not neighbors"

„But I want you to come to Florida" his best friend fake cried „Promise me that if you come to visit me I can buy you food"

„Oh Dream that's so dumb" George laughed „Promise!" „Okay promise. But if I'll ever come over Sapnap will come too"

„YES THE DREAM TEAM WILL BE UNITED"

-
1043 words

Thank you for reading the first chapter🙏🏻 hope my English is not that bad