-9-

„Don't let go please"

It was already evening as George and Dream received the news, that in a big part of Florida will be in a shutdown for two weeks, so no meetups and going outside as less as possible.

[A.n.: I need this for the storyline it's not Canon or anything that really happened pls don't hate lol]

Dream looked at George and sighed „Damn that's bad"

„No meet ups and I need to stay in the god damn hotel" George said angry and buried his face in his hands.

„I mean you don't need to stay there" the taller one said, trying to not blush „huh?" George sipped his water.

„If you want you could stay here we had much contact in the last days so there won't be a huge difference. I have enough space and you don't have to stay in that stupid hotel. We could hang out the time you're stuck in Florida and use it the best we can. Only if you want of course" he said, looking in George's eyes

The brunette was wearing the colorblind glasses, so he was getting used to it and the colors. Everytime he wore it, he couldn't stop looking into clays eyes, like this time.

The younger one got nervous because of eyecontact and let his gaze fall down to Georges lips.

They looked so soft.

„I don't want to be annoying or anything Dream" George just said, still looking right into my eyes

„You think you annoy me? George we have been friends for so many years now and you can't believe how happy I am that we finally met up and you say you would rather stay in a shitty hotel than with me? Did I do something wrong?"

George noticed the slightly disappointed tone in Dreams voice.

George looked away „No you didn't. It's just, I don't know I always feel like I'm annoying everyone I'm around"

„But you don't annoy me. I swear. If there's one thing I promise it is that you don't annoy me, okay? You can stay here as long as you want or have to" Dream explained

His best friend nodded.

„Okay in that case I'd love to spend two boring weeks with you in your house" he grinned

„Okay I guess we need a plan for now. We need more food and you need your stuff from the hotel. We can go pick that up and then go to the groceries" the taller one suggested

„No then the grocery store will be already closed, it's pretty late you should hurry up. I can go to the hotel myself. I need to pack everything and then walk back. I won't need that long but you won't either. Just grabbing stuff won't take so long right?" George tried to convince his best friend.

„We can go buy food first and the to your hotel it's not a big deal"

„Dream no please I want to make it as less effort for you as I can okay? Please just let me grab my stuff alone"

The blonde took a deep breath „Okay but be careful. You know the people at night and stuff" he nodded and got up

„Then let's go now, we should go as early as possible."

„You'll probably be here before me, so uhm I don't know I'll just hurry. You may have to wait outside for a few minutes for me but that shouldn't be that big of a deal" Dream spoke, while getting in his car.

George agreed and started walking in the opposite direction where the American needed to go.

He started the car and took the quickest way to a supermarket. Inside he threw everything they might needed for nearly two whole weeks in the basket.