-4-

„I don't want you to feel lonely Clay"

Dream hasn't slept the whole night because he was feeling so bad, he wanted to know what George was going to say and because in only a few hours, he would stand at the airport and wait for someone that was his best friend for years now.

The blonde was still kinda sad that Sapnap wasn't able to come to Florida, but they will hopefully repeat this event in the future and he will be able to get here.

He checked myself in the mirror one last time and ran his hand through the dirty blonde hair.

The American looked, not to say bad or dumb, but very special, wearing all blue.

If George doesn't appreciate it I will kill him he thought while the grabbing the keys.

In 30 mins he would stand right in front of Dream.

'Cya in 30 Gogy. I'll wait at the kiosk near gate 4. You can't miss it' said the message Dream had just send George.

So there he was.

The drive to the airport only takes about 20 minutes and he would be waiting here for atleast 10 so George should better get here soon.

The British guy pulled his large backpack off the conveyor belt and shouldered it.

Gate 4 Gate 4 Gate 4 was everything he thought about and followed all the signs.

He saw a big and bright shining sign saying KIOSK and he speeded up his pace. He couldn't say in which color the sign was shining, but right underneath it, shone a man in all blue.

What idiot dressed all blue? That looks awful man!

His brain clicked as the man turned around and looked him directly in the eyes. This was his best Friend.

Bright smiles appeared on both of their faces, what the other one obviously couldn't see because auf the masks, as they started to run.

They crashed into each other at full speed and hugged.

George's head was on the high of Dreams shoulder so he pressed his head in the blue hoodie taking a deep breath.

Dream let his face sinking in Georges hair and took a deep breath as well.

They stood literally 3 minutes hugging in the middle of the airport, Till George finally looked up, directly in his best friends face.

Their faces where only inches apart from each other's as George studied everything he could see of Dreams face right now.

„Hi Georgie" Dream whispered and saw how georges eyes got smaller because of his smile

„Oh Dream"

He hugged him a last time before he took a step back and looked up and down. Clay looked confused

„You alright?" „Yup. You just look like a fucking smurf" George begun to laugh „Huh? No I look good and also did this just for you" dream said pretending to be offended

„Who said that smurfs don't look good?" George asked before he gave his backpack to the taller one

„I've dragged this with me all day, can you please take it?"

„Uh no" Dream just said „Dream that's so rude I just flew nearly 9 hours to get to you and you won't even carry my things"

„Ugh fine but just because I feel sorry for you and your weak arms" „You're mean" George grinned.

After they got out of the hall, both took a few seconds just looking at each other for the first time seeing their face in general and in real. It was breathtaking for both of them.

There was a weird silence in the car till they both began to speak at the same time.

There was a „How was your flight" from Dream and a „Can I play some music?" from George.

Both laughed.

„The flight was boring and I'm already tired even if it's just afternoon over here. The jetlag plus the flying is so exhausting"

„I understand. Of course you can Play music what do you want to hear?" George thought about this question for a moment

„Do you know This Town by Niall horan?" he asked then and Dream started to laught „No but you listen to Niall Horan?"

„I'm a grown up man and YES I DO IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT AND NOW GIVE ME THE AUX" George said what made Dream laught even more

„Oh Georgie I was just kidding I bet the song is wonderful I just had a weird flashback of my sister and a,,,,, well special fanfiction she read"

Now George bursted into laugher too „Drista is such a legend" both laughed as the song started to play

„Just listen it's so beautiful and calming"

George said quietly and layed his head against the window while Dream drove him to his hotel.

„If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you drive highways and byways to be there with you over and over the only" George sung quietly toll he noticed Clays eyes laying on him

„What?" George asked with his British accent wich made Dream smile „Everything's fine I'm just enjoying the song, it's great"

„HAH I TOLD YOU" „It kind of makes me feel lonely" George raised an eyebrow

„Oh I know that feeling too well Dream I'm sorry. I would dramatically lay my hand on your arm riggt now, but touching your arm would be nothing but akward right?" he giggled and Dream nodded smiling while parking the car

„I don't want you to feel lonely Clay" George said „That's why I'm doing this right know, okay?"

Dream felt his heart beat going faster when George said this words.

He looked him deep in the eyes.

George broke the eye contact for a few seconds and then looked back into his face.

George tried to keep a straight face but only half a second later the earrape version of Dreams speedrunning music blasted on full volume out of the speakers.

Both began to laugh hysterically and a even a little tear rolled over George's cheek wich Dream wiped away, still laughing.

„This was the funniest shit you ever did Georgie" Dream said trying to normalize his breath „I needed something to cheer you up and here you go, it worked" George giggled with a bright smile on his Face.

-
1033 words
Uhm
This wasn't what you expected I guess
I didn't expected it either lmao