[F]Mafumafu Harem (Mafumafu 10th Anniversary Special)

Heyheyhey, It's been a while everyone OvO

Sorry that I rarely update cuz I have so much work to make illustration for someone www
It's hard and really tired but, being busy is good UwU ww

Well, MAFUU HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARYYY!!!

I doing my best to make illustration for you now, I even sick ww I doing best to make a glimmering, shining, bright, best smile I will make for you 😔

It's okay, for Mafu.

Anywayy, enjoy~

______________

"Ahh- I'm late for the meeting!"

In a school, there's a albino that running in the hallway while scream he late.

"Oh, Mafu!" A certain male suddenly speak up to him which made the albino stop running and turn around.

"Yes?"

"I buy a bread and ended up buy a lot hahaha, here. I give one to you!" The male said happily.

The albino that can't say no to anyone, accept it and take the bread. "Thank you!" Thank the albino while smiling brightly towards the male.

"N-no problem, umm.. if It's okay, can you eat lunch with me?" The male ask.

The albino troubled at the offer because he have a plan to eat with his friends in the roof.

"Ah.. sorry, but I have a plan"

"Please! Just for once, just for today! Mafu please!!"

Ah.. why am I became like this

A/N: ngl, I imagine when mafu said that 'yes', there's a sparkling, flower, and a pink warm atmosphere when mafu turn around like a heroine-

Mafumafu, everyone in the school know about him. He have a white hair, a red eyes, and a thin body.

Well... if you think that he bullied in the school, no It's not. It's the opposite. Which means...

Everyone in school like and think he is a angel that fall from the heaven.

He has cute personality, clumsy, and innocent of course. He REALLY kind to anyone in school, there's a bully that got hurt from a fight. The albino, Mafumafu passing by a chance see the bully hurt.

At first he scared to the person, but gather up his courage, he go to the person and treat the bully wound.

And well, yea. The bully fall in love with him.

He have a REALLY good personality that everyone fall with him.

Of course everyone thinking to date him or make a move. But, they can't.

The reason is,

"Sorry but, he have a plan with me and the others."

Suddenly a male came out from behind Mafumafu and hold the albino protectively.

"A-ah, Soraru-san!"

"Mafu, where did you go? You late for lunch you know, everyone already waiting for you." The raven haired male called Soraru said.

"Sorry, the homeroom is taking long ahaha" Mafumafu said while scratching his cheek.

"Sorry! I have a plan to eat lunch with others now!"

"Ah no no, It's okay. We can do it when you don't have plan~ I should go now, bye bye Mafu and Soraru!" The male said bidding to the albino and the raven.