Let's jump together. (Soramafu)

It's been one and half a years.

Since, Mafumafu passed away.

He died because of an accident. A driver seems drunk and didn't seems stop when there's Mafumafu in the way.

He didn't make it.

While the driver still alive.

Isn't it unfair? Why does It's just him that alive. Why must he died? He didn't do anything wrong. He just living a happy life. He just making song and sing for everyone. He just enjoying his life. Why must him? Why good people always die first? Why God's must be unfair?

He just on his way to go back home. To our home.

He was so excited to celebrate his anniversary with me. I was waiting for him to come.

Then, he didn't.

I can't forgive the man. Even if his family beg for forgiveness, I can't forgive him. How possibly I could? He took my precious person, my reason to live away.

I was depressed for days, and then it became weeks, and ended with months. Everyone was encouraged me and comfort me, it successfully make me out of the depression.

I became happy again, I even think to live at my fullest even if you're not here by my side again, I did my best.

But still,

"...The world is so dull without you, Mafu."

I gazing at the night sky that fulls of stars. I'm currently on the rooftop of my... our apartment. I reminiscing our memories when you were alive. How you always make me happy, how you always make me smile.

You were like a light in my life for me. You're always shining brightly.

You were my reason why I continue to live.

I'm thinking because I depended on you too much, I should try to live without you on my side.

But, as I thought. It's impossible without you.

How can I live, when you the reason and my light gone?

The vibration from my phone continue to vibrate in my hand. I read the messages they send to me while I didn't answer them.

They were worried, of course they will. They know how much I became a suicidal person since Mafu gone.

I appreciate them always in my side, I love them, I'm happy they always be my friends till the end.

But,

"...I'm tired now."

I throw my phone from the rooftop and watch the phone hit the floor.

I sighed heavily and brought my palm to my face.

I laughed, hoping to ease the anxiety in my heart. It didn't work. I was gonna do the next step, until a shadow appeared in front of me. I startled and didn't look up for a moment.

"You want jump?"

A familiar voice. The high and soft voice I loves, the voice I longed to hear once again if possible. I looked up and widened my eyes.

A fluffy white hair that like a snow, the big red eyes that like a ruby, the barcode in his left cheek. He knows who is it that currently sitting on the fences.

Though his appearance were so different.

A halo in top of his head, the white shirt and pants, and, the white wings that were flapping in his back.

It was... beautiful.

"Mafumafu?"

He opened his mouth before smiled towards me. The sweet smile that always ease my worries away, the smile that I always miss.