[F] Lies and Truth (Kashitsuki)

"So... why are we here again?"

"I don't know Amatsuki-kun, I don't even know where we are now."

The two, Amatsuki and Kashitaro currently in a room without a door, window, or something and with their hands cuffed with each other. It's just a solids metal wall in the room.

Few hours ago, they just walking to their home after hanging out together in Shibuya. They walking to a road that hardly have people there and suddenly someone came from behind and make them fell asleep.

To be exact, they kidnapped.

"...I swear I'll gonna kill the person who did it." Amatsuki said groaning seems really mad. While Kashitaro tried to ease the brunette anger.

"But, what should we do now? There's no door or something so we can't get out from here."

"True..."

They started to check around their surrounding if there's any clue to get out from here. Amatsuki saw something in the wall and take better look at it. A paper with something writen in it is on the wall.

"Kashitarou-san! I've found something!"Hearing that Kashitarou walk to the brunette and go to his side.

"Let's see... 'How to exit this room:-' what, they just gonna tell us easily??" Amatsuki said confused at why the person that bring them here easily told them the answer.

"Umm... 'You have to tell each other's lies and tell them about the truth. You have to tell the biggest lie you have and tell them the truth. The exit will be open when It's your biggest lie.'"

They blinked for a second to check are they read it right before a veins popped on Amatsuki head while Kashitarou stay silent stare at the paper with a cold stare.

"Kashitarou-san, let's kill the one that make this and dragged us on this when we out~"

"I agree Amatsuki-kun, let's do that. I maybe will do more if they currently hear and watching us in this room from the outside."

The two said while let out a scary smile agreeing on something when they out from here. While a certain people's shivering hearing it from the outside.

"Well, I want quickly go out from here so can I go first Kashitarou-san?"

"You can Amatsuki-kun, I will think about my answer then."

Amatsuki thinking what lie have he comitted and what's the biggest lie he ever made in his life. He have many he can think but mostly It's just a light lie. Then he thought of something that he thought maybe this is his biggest lie.

"Well... I'm not really sure is this my biggest lie but... I-I have lying about how many are my cats."

Kashitaro look at him deadpanned thinking is he serious about the lie. Amatsuki fidgetting his fingers before answered the truth.

"I-I actually have... 10 cats, maybe more."

Silence around them, something didn't happen after he said that meaning, It's not his biggest lie. While Amatsuki groaning at something didn't change, Kashitarou actually curious about how many cats actually the brunette have.

"It's my turn then. I have lying about something concerning about you." Amatsuki then turned his head to Kashitaro curious about what lie he did and It's related to him?

"Do you remember when you want see my photos gallery in my phone but I quickly hide it because I said there's no interesting photo in there?"

"Y-yes." Amatsuki replied with a slight nervousness on his voice.