[A/F]Am I not enough? (SoraMafu)

It's a angst,, maybe- wwww

Well enjoy~

=================

"So-soraru-san am I.. am I not enough for you...?"

A albino asked the raven while he cried.

"....Mafu."

Few weeks ago

"Everyone, thank you for watching my live today! Bye bye~"

A albino said as he ended his live on YouTube. He stretching his arm as he sighed.

Today is a tired day again, I have to mixing some song...

The albino think as he started to open DAW and start to mixing a song. When he focus on mixing the song, suddenly a notification from Twitter show up.

The curious albino, go to the Twitter and see a message in dm. He open the dm and read it.

He widened his eyes, not really suprised by what It's the message.

Mafumafu, don't stay close to Soraru-san or I will threaten you everyday. He's mine after all.

The albino, Mafumafu sighed after read the message. This kinda of message is common for him already. He have to received that kind of message a lot in the past.

Well... now It's kinda became a lot than in the past.

...it's something you already used to Mafumafu, don't be sad for something like that. Soraru-san will be worried later.

Mafumafu decided to ignore the message and go back to work. Even so, that message seemed different from every message he had received.

That make Mafumafu feel uneasy and feel anxious.

...is it good to ignore it?

The albino that really deep in his thought, doesn't realize that a certain raven have come into his room.

"Mafu?"

Mafumafu jumped a little hearing the voice, turned around, there's his beloved raven behind him.

"Ah.. It's just you Soraru-san, don't make me suprised~" Mafumafu said whining a little while he let out a big sigh. He not realize that his stop breathing while he deeply thinking.

"Hm? 'Just you'? Are you expecting someone to come?" The raven, Soraru asking raised one of his eyebrow.

"No.. It's just.. I just suprised ww that's all ahahah"

"Okay? Well, what you thinking about that you not realize I'm knocking and come into your room?" Soraru ask as he go to the albino and hug him.

"Hmm.. something~ but, well yea It's about the phrase I'm going to use for my song. I just can't think a good phrase." Of course It's a lie, but he don't want make the raven do something to it. He have to solved it by himself.

Soraru just hummed in response while he pat the albino head as the albino let out giggling and rub his head at the hand and purred.

"I can help you for that you know? Want me to help?"

"Nope, I can do it and It's the last part so It's okay!" Mafumafu said smiled assuring the raven as he smile too.

"Don't push yourself, I don't want make you sick."

"I will don't worry~" the albino said with a assuring smile. The raven that see it just smile softly and peck his lips.

"Okay, I will make you a hot milktea. Wait here."