Utaite x KHR Crossover (Test)

...Are we dead?"

"I don't remember I died!"

"Wait guys are we really even the same anymore? Our voices still the same though."

"Waa! Reincarnation?! Reincarnation did exist! I can change my name to something cooler now and think about it first-"

"Cool name don't fit you honestly."

"Yea Mafudon, even if you change it it's strange!"

"Soraru-san harsh as always. Just say how you like Mafu's name you tsundere."

"Huh? Who did you call a tsundere, Chibi?"

"Who's chibi huh? Tsundere-san?"

"Don't fight you two!"

Two children and two teenagers now bickering in a park. A child with unusual white hair and a red eyes, a raven blue colored hair that seems fluffy and a blue eyes, a short brown haired with a bangs that split in the middle, with a green eyes and a small Tanuki resting in his shoulder, a red hair and red eyes that speaking in a kansai dialect.

A unusual pair of colors in one place, it stand out in many ways for people that passed by the park. And can't help but ended up look at them once.

"But really, if we reincarnated, are we in a anime world like that cliche isekai manga? Not that I complain." The raven blue hair said.

"Or did we went back to the past? But the place isn't where I live and my parents aren't "my parents" that I know." The white hair child said. "I'm not complaining how my appearance is the same as my persona design~" he added in the end.

"...Do y'all notice how our names in this world isn't from our real names? It's the same name as our name of our job." The raven said. Making the others widened their eyes in realization.

They just realized how their names is the same. They called each other the usual because they used to call each other by those names but now, they just realize it became their real names.

The name of everyone who in the Utaite community know, Soraru, Mafumafu, Sakata, and Urata. It seems the four utaite ended up reincarnated at the same time!

"You're right. Wait more than that, how did we ended up together like this??" Urata confused at this matter, why it's four of them and not just one person or two?

"Is it possible that the others here too?" Mafumafu ask. Referring to their Utaite friends who maybe in the same place as them.

"Where Maashi and Senra-kun! We need to find them-"

"Where exactly you gonna go?"

"...Umm, Japan?"

"We're in Japan you idiot!"

"Guys, what the name of this city we currently living though? We need to know that first." Urata ask.

"If I remember... This town called Namimori."

"Namimori?!"

"U-Ura-san? Do you know this place?" Sakata ask as he jumped on the sudden shout beside him.

"Now I know where we are right now." Urata said seem excited about this. "Where is it?" Soraru ask to him.

"Katekyo Hitman Reborn. The cliche trope you said indeed happening to us right now!" Urata said so excited and happy how he's in one of his favorite manga!

"Never read it before." Mafumafu said, with Soraru nodded. "Oh! I know that! Just know what kind of story it is though." Sakata said trying to remember how it is.