Chapter 3: A Bitter Me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)

"...what.."

The bartenders and his friends surpised when the albino dropped his phone and not saying anything.

The worried Sakata come to the albino and asking him what's wrong? He's not having a answer from Mafu. That worried the others more, they not hear a answer from the albino, instead they just receive a silent.

After the albino having a call with someone, his face became really pale to the point he will pass out. The bartender, Soraru prepared to go to the albino if he's pass out, but It's seems Mafumafu not going to pass out.

"...Mafu, What's wrong? Are you okay...?" Urata ask worried of his best friend. He's frowning at the albino, to the point he can't hear the others voices is, something big really happened.

"...Mafu!" Urata said calling him raise his voice slightly and shaking his shoulder slightly.

That make the albino snapped back and turn his head at the short-brunette. The others that look at his face shocked, his face that fulls of fear, horror, sadness, and... despair.

"I-I..." Mafumafu shaking and shuttered, can't going on his words and just shaking put his hands on his head looking down.

"U-ura-san, what s-should I do?" Mafumafu said tears dropping from his eyes without he noticed it, as the short-brunette immediately go to his side grab the albino hands grip it, so he will assuring the albino with it.

"What's wrong Mafu?" Urata ask with a gentle voice so he won't scaring the man. Sakata go to Mafumafu sides and rubbing his backs, reassuring him too. While the others two can't do anything and just watching it.

"B-brother is, Miyuki nii-san i-is... he-"

Urata knows he can't answer it and picked the albino phones that in the floor. Leaving Mafumafu to the red-haired male comforting him.

Urata put the phone on his ear and asking what is the person in the phone saying about the albino older brother Miyuki.

The person answering the answer making him tensed when he hears that. After that, he say thank you and will be there, hang up the phone.

The others glanced at the brunette worriedly, what is happening that It makes the two looking really sad and tensed up.

nii-san..? It's means, It's his brother.. something happened to his brother?

Soraru thought, put his finger on his chin like a detective that will solving a case. Kashitaro just looking down, don't know what to do. While Sakata comforting the albino that crying,

Urata go to Mafumafu that crying, hug him and said, "It's okay Mafu, It's okay. I'm sorry but, we should go now, Mafu.." Urata said comforting the albino that now just sniffing. The brunette look at Sakata, as if the red-head male understand it, he takes all of their belonging.

"I'm sorry, we should go now. The coffe was really delicious, thank you." Urata said with a sad smile, walking towards the exit with Mafu in his side that gripping the brunette shirt while sniffing. Sakata followed them after bowing to the bartenders and go out.

The bartenders just stood there, can't say anything except worry. They looked really sad, which means something big is happened. It's a bad news. But, they decide not to asking about it because they just knew each other, they respect their privacy.

So they decide to wait for them.

A week passed since that day, the customer haven't come to the café since that day. It's makes them worry, because usually Amatsuki would come like, everyday if he not busy. But, Kashitaro sure these days Amatsuki not busy, Amatsuki said that in other day. So why?