When the bells rings: Part 2

It's already 7 years since Mafumafu leave him, and now,
soraru already 23 years old.

He became a amazing person, he became smarter, handsome, charming and, a perfect person. Maybe for everyone it is perfect, but I don't know how the person feel about it.

The bird chirping in the morning, and a soft wind is make the raven calm.
"....it's already 7 years since that time huh..", the raven thought smile a little.

"I love you, sora-chan."

"When the bells rings, It's means it gave us the blessings," soraru remember the younger face, his voice, his smile and.. his promise with him.
"Mafu..where are you?.." said the raven sadly while looking down.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in." Said soraru let in anybody that just knock his door. "Excuse me soraru-sama, Your Majesty calling you." Said a blonde hair maid that just come in.
"I see, what do she want?" Ask soraru, "I'll don't know soraru-sama but, Your Majesty ask me to call you."

"Okay.. I will go to her then." He said and the maid just nooded, "ah and-"
"What is it soraru-sama?" Ask the confused maid. "I'd like to drink the chamomile tea after this, would you prepare it for me in the veranda?" Ask soraru to the maid. "Of course soraru-sama, I will prepare it when you finished." Said the maid while bowing.

"Okay, thank you Lon, I leave it to you." Said the raven as he go to her mother.

When he arrived, he open the door and meet his mother. "I'm here mother. What do you want?" Said soraru politely to his mother. "Soraru, I have a happy news for you." Said soraru mother happily. "Happy...news?" Ask soraru confused. "Yes, a happy news for you. Well, you be understand when you see it now I guess." Said soraru mother really happy while soraru just confused.

"You can come in."

As soraru mother said that, the door open and a person come in. "Sorry, did I make you wait?"

"No, not at all Your Majesty." Said the person by bowing politely. Soraru look the person behind him and widened his eyes.

.....eh

The person have a white hair, a red ruby orb eyes that pretty, a white skin and a barcode on his face, and a voice his long want to hear.

Soraru just can see the person and not saying anything because too shocked of what he see. He not believe it, the albino, the albino his love is in front of him. No.. it maybe not him.. don't suddenly go to a conclusion soraru. You have to confirm it first is it him or not..

"Umm.. Your Higness? Are you okay?"
"Eh? Ah, yes I'm alright." Soraru said back to his compose. "Mother, what I'm supposed to do with this person?"
"Ah yes, that person will be your butler." Eh? Butler...
"I see.... so, this person will be my butler.." said soraru a bit quietly. "Is there something wrong soraru?"  Ask mother. "No." Answer Soraru. "I see, well then, I have something to do so, you two should walk in the garden and talk with each other~" said soraru mother while leave the two behind.

....EH

There's a uncomfortable silence in there until the other speak, "Then.. shall we go to the graden? Your Majesty?" The albino said with a soft smile. Soraru blushing when he sees that, while he place his hand in his chest.
A/N: Soraru will be killed by Mafumafu cuteness. (I will killed too)

After arrived at the garden, they just walk and not saying anything.
Ukh.. It's too quiet. Thought Soraru. He slightly glanced at the albino, the albino seems calm while soraru is screaming internally in his heart. Soraru that can't take the silence finally decided to speak up. "So.. what's your name?", the albino that hear that chuckles a bit. "I think you already knows but alright, I will introduce myself again." The albino said while bowing politely before he introduce himself.

"I'm Mafumafu, 20 years old. I'm probably can't serve Your Highness  really well but, I will do my best to answer your expectation."
The albino said with a soft smile that can make everyone fall over him.
A/N: Yes, I already fall in love with Mafumafu our angel-

Soraru once again feel a arrows shot in his heart directly as he saw the albino smile. Soraru not move a inch after he saw that smile of Mafumafu. A/N: Soraru has stopped working cuz of Mafumafu angel smile.

Soraru not saying anything for 2 minutes and that made Mafumafu worry. "...Your Highness? Are you okay?" Ask Mafumafu but not have a reply. "....Your Highn-"

"When the bells rings, It's means it gave us the blessings."

Mafumafu shocked and widened his eyes when he hear that.

"Mafumafu... is that you..? Are you the Mafumafu that I knows?.." ask soraru while looking down not ready to hear the answer. It's been one minute since soraru has said that and Mafumafu not saying anything. It's make the raven anxious and uncomfortable, when he decided to speak up, the albino speak up.

"Yes, that's me." Said Mafumafu looking down first before smiling. "I'm Mafumafu, It's been a while..
Sora-chan!" Mafumafu said that with a wide smile while have a tear in corner of his eyes.

While Soraru is shocked and nearly crying because he finally can meet his albino angel that he want to meet since this 7 years. He really happy, he want hug him, and take him to his room and want him by himself. But, he can't take it, he crying, he just really happy. "Sora-chan.. why are you crying?" Said Mafumafu chuckles a bit as he go to soraru and wipe his tears with his finger."

Soraru just hug the albino tightly and started crying on Mafumafu shoulders. "Mafumafu.." call the albino while the albino hummed in response. "I love you."  The albino widened his eyes and cry a bit as he comfort soraru by rub his back.

"Yes, I love you too sora-chan."

The two once again reunite, but who knows what will happen in the future. Is it happy ending? Or is it a sad ending? Nobody knows, but we will know after this story.

Meanwhile:

"Fufufu, It's the first time I've seen him crying since the last time he cry to me~"

"Your Majesty, It's time to do your work now." Said a butler. "I know I know, let's go."

After that, the butler glance to the two and smirked a little. "You can happy now until that times come, Soraru Prince."

{To be continued}

Hello hello helloo~ hows the part two of, "When the bells rings"? I kinda rushed on this cuz I have to study and I want make the part two of this quickly wwwwwww hope I do well tho-

Well, I really stressed these days cuz of school and exam next week. Hope everyone doing well tho www

Well just this, Hope everyone have a nice days today~~ OvO

~See you next time~