Chapter 1: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)

Café AU

Ship: Soramafu and Kashitsuki

Yayyy chapter one is published! UwU
...okay I have nothing to say, enjoy~

(Edit: Once again, this series is what I wrote months ago ww and decide to unpublished it. I will work the series first before go back to one-shots again. Thank you enjoy!)

______________

"What do you want to drink my lady?"

The raven, Soraru said to the customer and the customer just giggling and fan-girling him as she said her order.

"Café Latte, what do you want for the topping?" Ask Soraru again to the customer as the customer said her order again.

"Whipped cream with cocoa powder in top of it, and add a little of caramel. I understand, please wait for a minute." Soraru said as he start to make the order.

Soraru start to brew the coffe first before he pour the coffe to the cup. The coffe scent filling the shop and just make the customer can't wait to drink it.

When he done brew and pour the coffe, he started making whipped cream with meringue and heavy cream. He mix the meringue first, and when the meringue started to be white and bubbly, he mix the heavy cream too.

As he done mix it, he mix the meringue and the heavy cream together. Then, he place a little of cream in top of the coffe. He add a little of cocoa powder in top of the cream, drawing a bear face on it.

He take the caramel sauce and add it a little in beside the bear face he made in the coffe.

Soraru made a proud face when he done make it. He take a small plate and place the cup of coffe on it. As he place the order in front of the customer, he said, "Here you go my lady, enjoy the coffe."

The customer giggling excitedly as she take the cup and drink it. She made a bright smile that showing the coffe is really good.

The raven just make a proud smile face while he clean up a glass of cup. Hmm, well I guess I'm really that good at making these.

Soraru glanced beside him, and his friend Kashitaro is also doing a good job by see the customer smile. Of course, we a professional at making coffe.

The two suddenly look at each other before smiling and go back to what they work at.

To make someone smiling because of what we did.. is indeed is a nice feeling.

A sound of bell can be heard, the raven and the brunette just say, "Welcome to Bitter Spring Café, hope you enjoy your time in here."

________________

"Mafuu-kun let's go now!"

The brunette, Amatsuki said in a loud voice, again.

The albino just really sleepy and tired after hearing his history teacher in the class and got lectured by the teacher because his score in the test last month is really bad.

Then, after he really tired of that, the first thing he heard is a loud bright voice by his best friend.

"....yea, let's go quickly."

Even though the brunette knows the albino is tired, the albino still said to go with him. He even make a loud voice, he thought to apologize to the albino later because of that.

But it can't be helped, he really want to meet someone in the cafe.

....I guess, I have to treat him a two ramen later.