Why is it to be you? [A]

Hello guys, I need to rant. So yea, It's going to be a angst story. I say my feeling into this story.

======

He can't believe it. He can't believe what he see in front of him. He see a person lying in the road and a lot of blood from the person head flowing everywhere. But, that's not the problem. The problem is the person that got hitted by a car, he just not believe it. He go to the person and shaking his body so maybe it will make him wake up. A few minutes later, a ambulance is arrived and bring the person to inside the ambulance. "Is someone that knows this person is here?! We need a accompany for him!"

He snapped back and said, "M-me! I know that person!"

Why... why is it you that have to be hitted. Why.... It's supposed to be me.
Why... just why...
He look at the person and grip his hand tightly.

Please be okay, soraru-san..

Few hours ago

"...where is this..? "

A albino said while start to observe his surrounding, in his surrounding, there's nothing, just a void. But suddenly, in front of him, there's a person standing not facing the albino. But, the albino immediately know who it is and start to running to the person.

"So-soraru-san! Wait, wait for me-Ahh"
The albino tripped when he running to the person, he tried to get up and start to running again.

Suddenly, the raven stopped and start to facing the albino that panting after running. "So-soraru-san...?" The albino asked, then, the raven smiled and look at him. Then, suddenly a car with a crazy speed is rushed towards the raven.

The albino start to run towards the raven and push him to the sides, and the albino shut his eyes waiting for the impact that awaits for him.

The albino wake up from that dream, panting and had a lot of sweats. He hold his face with his hand and start to calm down. "...what is that dream.."

"Mafu? Are you okay?" The albino look up and see her beloved raven standing with a worried face.

The albino immediately hug the raven tightly and started to let out a heavy breath. "Did you see a nightmare again?" The albino just nodded, the older start to pat his head and hug back.

"I see, but It's already okay. I'm here." His beloved scent, his gentle voice.. It's enough for him to calm down. As he already calm down, the raven gave him a kiss in forehead.

"Well, let's go. We have to go to sakata and urata-kun house for recording right?"

Mafumafu just nodded and started to get ready to go to sakatan and urata home. He lazy to dress up properly so he just wore a white fluffy sweater and a black jeans.

What was that dream...?

He leave his room and go to the raven that wait for him. "Shall we go?" Mafumafu just nodded and start to walk out of their house.

They stopped for a minute because the signal is red. After the signal became green, they started to walk again.

The road.. and this coldness.. I feel this before, I feel like I have been here..

That's right, It's that dream. The nightmare, the dream I saw last night..

Even if It's a dream, It's too same to the dream. Is this a coincidence? Or..

Suddenly there's a sound scream and be careful towards the albino. The albino look at his sides.. and, there' s a car running towards him with a full speed.