[F] Blessing

It's morning, bird are chirping happily. Sounds of the car and bike passed go to their work. There's a cute fluffy angel that still sleeping soundly in his bed.

The albino started to moving his finger lightly and opened his eyes slowly. He began to get up of hid warm bed and opened his curtain.

He rub his eyes before fully opened his eyes and saw the sky, a blue sky. "Un, today is a great day! Thank god the weather is great today~"

Today? Why today you ask? Well, of course. Today is that person, person that we respect and our precious angel,

Our angel, Mafumafu's Birthday!!!

How happy the albino is, because today is his BIRTHDAY!!

He expecting that everyone congratulate him in twitter and in line, and yes. A lot of reply and line message is flowing in the notification. As expected of Mafumafu our angel.

He smiling widely as he read the comments and reply some of them. He started to get up and taking bath, after that he prepared to eat breakfast.

Not forgot of his two cats food, he go to the living room after he eats the breakfast. He turn off his TV, go to his office room and start to see a youtube video.

Everyone celebrate his birthday, many people draw a illustration for his birthday and cover his song for him.

He look at the illustration and the cover, all of them really good. When he looked a illustration and a cover, there's one illustration that catch his eyes.

It's really good, and he listen to the cover as well. It's good, but he suprised when he read the description of the tweet. It's said,

Happy Birthday, Mafumafu!

Thank you for saving my life with your song and your voice. If I not listen to your song, maybe I won't be here, maybe I won't be the "me" now.

I can't thank you enough, thank you for giving me hope and dream, thank you for save me. I will support you forever!!

A/N: Ahem, that description actually is my description when I post my illustration and cover for mafu birthday. I really can't thank him enough. OvO

The albino teared of a bit when he read that, he's touched when read that. He happy that his song able to save someone like when he in the past, saved by a song.

Thank god.. thank god my song reach the person, thank god my song saved them.. I'm glad.. I'm glad..

He started to crying before he knew it, he just really happy about it. Like, REALLY happy that he crying. He's glad that he able to save someone.

Today he will do a Birthday Live Stream. After he received a such amazing things, he can't let his fans and friends down don't he?

I will repay it with my singing today..

Suddenly, a lot of tweet notification ringing. He wonder what is it because It's really loud. As he open twitter and what is going on, he widened his eyes. His friends, UraShimaSakataSen and 96neko and Amatsuki, covered the song that he made.

Urata covered, tachiiri kinshi. Sakata covered, umareta imi nado nakatta. Shima covered, batsu game. Senra covered, manjushage. Lastly, Amatsuki and 96neko covered his unit song, 1 2 3.

He suprised by it, his friends covered his song for his birthday. What a suprise. Most of the song is a dark song, except for 1 2 3 and Manjushage.

Even so, he really happy that his friends prepared this kind suprise. But, he sulked a little, because...

His beloved ikemen, Soraru not cover one of his song like everyone else and haven't said happy birthday to him.