たばこ (Urasaka)

In a dark room, I'm watching a TV show without interested on it. Just the light from the TV light the dark room slightly.

I just watching it without a expression and only change the channel of the TV just to find others things that maybe will entertain him. I stopped for a while and just watch a drama that were airing right now. I scratch my red hair and put my hand to my chin while watching it.

Even though It's 11 pm, they put a romance drama. There's nothing wrong with it, but, I'm now don't like to watch a romance. Even though I always enjoy it, even though I always watch it... with him.

Now I thought, maybe It's because I'm with him that I can enjoy it. Because we were together that I can enjoy it. Even though he was awkward to watch it, he's always company me to watch it. He's always hear my selfish, and always treat me kind. He knows everything about me but, does I knows very well about him?

Now I thinking about it, I doesn't really know concerning about him. All I knows was his favorite brand of cigarrette, and few things of his hobbies. In the end, he doesn't really know about the other. Even though we've been together for almost all of the time, I doesn't really know.

He always thinking about me that hate the smell of the tobacco and smoke in the veranda. That part of him, he likes it.

The curtain that swaying in the middle of night, reminding me with his moments when we hanging out in this small room.

As I'm reminiscing about their memories together, my eyes feel warm and tears were slowly flowing down from my eyes.

"Sakata, I'm sorry if I always smoke. I know that you hate the smell."

"It's okay Ura-san! I know you can't stop it but, I hope you stop smoking someday. I mean, I want you to live longer with me!"

He just laugh softly.

"I hope so. I already reduced the amount of smoking, so don't need to worry about that."

"Then I'm glad! Let's live longer, together!"

I'm sobbing quietly while hugging a plushie that I got from him. I can't help it, because,

He's not there.

I said, "Please look at me more properly, more properly.", does those words were so heavy for you?

If I didn't say,"Please look at me more properly, more properly.", would you still in here, in my side right now?

I grab a tissue and wipe my runny nose,  then I crumpled it and throw it to a dumpster.

Urata, that was his name. I always call him by a nickname and I always say it. But now I don't have any chance to say his name again. Ever.

I stand up and make a warm drink for myself. The matched mug-cup was nowhere. I grab a small cup and fill it a boiled hot water. Then I took a tea bag of chamomile tea and put in the cup. I'm hoping to be able to sleep easily with this.

He probably knows me than myself, when I'm sleepy my temptrature will rise. I like the kisses he gave me even if It's short. That time I thought, "How much did I know about you?"

The first thing that came into my mind was, your favorite brand of cigarrette.

"If I look at you better, look at you even better." Even if I notice it now, It's already too late.

"If I look at you better, look at you even better." Even if I notice it now, does there's any meaning?

I look at the small table in front of me, there's a cigarrette that you left behind. I took it and stare at it. As I grab a lighther and put it in front of me. Even though I hate it, even though I have the smell, but I ended up lit it up.

The smell start to slightly spread even though I haven't try it. I smelled it, it makes my heart aches. The familiar smell she always smell.

It's smelled like you.

It's your... smell.

Then I try to smoke just a bit, but after all, I ended up coughed at it.

"Please look at me more properly, more properly." If I didn't say it, would you still here?

"If I look at you more properly, more properly."

I cried because of your slight bitter smell.

"Ura-san... I want to be with you again... I-I don't want to separate with you. I don't want... Ura-san..."

Even if I say something like that, he will never come back. He will never. We agreed to separate, and will not meet each other because It's hard for both of us to do so. I know It's for the best but, It's not my true feelings...

While I'm crying, the cigarrette dropped from my finger and fell to my feet. I scream in pain at that, It's so hot that It's slightly burn my skin. I quickly take the cigarrette that I dropped from the floor and threw it to the dumpster.

Even though the cigarrette already put out, the smell still there. The smell I hate, but even so, I like the slight bitter smell of it because of you.

It's making me cried very harder than before, I just go to my bedroom and hug the plushie. We can't go back can't we?

"Ura-san.... please.... please come back...."

I said that many times as I cried myself to sleep.

_________________

*Ping-Pong* *Ping-Pong*

The interphone sounds were echoing. He did not go answer it and just continue sleeping.

*Ping-Pong* *Ping-Pong*

He can't take it any longer. He get off from the bed groaning in pain and annoyed. Although his appeareance right now is bad, he did not care about it and just want to go sleep again aftee answering someone that keep pressing the interphone.

He did not bother to see who is it from inside as he swiftly open the door.

"Okay who is it that interfere my beauty sleep in this morning一"

"Sakata."

He stopped talking as his eyes widened at the familiarity of the voice. He know this voice. No, he know it so well. He slowly lift his head up and gaped.

The short height, the brown hair with a bright green eyes that he always loved.

"U-Ura-san."

_______________

TO BE CONTINUED...

=_=_=_=_=_=

Heyyoooo!! It's been a while~

I'm sorry It's not the series. I can't think the plot after that chapter forgive me.

In exchange, let me present you a Urasaka shorts.

It based on the song of Tabako by Kuresawa.

Hope you enjoyed this! I will not let it a sad ending don't worry www

Well until next time, see you!