Babysitter, what this feeling called? (Satocolo, Part two)

YOW EVERYONEEEE WWW

Sooo, uhmm, this story is a collab with uni_pikachu!! YUMII FINALLY WE DONE THIS COLLAB ( ;∀;)

So let me explain first about this collab, cuz we LOVEE satocolo we decided to collab. I'm sure you guys wondering why is this "Part two" and where the first part?

Actually, Yumi that will write the First Part on her book and the Part Two will be writed by me and publish in my own book OwO.

So, if you guys want read the first part you guys have to go to her book wwww

Sorry to make it like that, but we decided it to be like that. If you guys think It's troublesome to go to her book then, don't read it. Easy right? :D

If you guys want complain then, don't commented about that
('へωへ'*)

I appreciate everyone that not complain about this.

....I wondering what am I saying to everyone ahaha, well.. if you guys want complain then ('へωへ'*)🔪

Www jk jk, keep the complain to yourself. Okay, I take much time just for to say this, well in the end It's not really matter.

Enjoy reading!

_______________

"So.. as a apology, what do you want us to do next?"

Satomi ask to the younger that blushing a little while still hold the older hand.

Colon still thinking, he don't know what he want to do next. After thinking for a while, he made up his mind.

"Let's play hide and seek!"

It's a very common play for a kid, but Satomi surprised a little because he not expected the younger wants to play that game even though he said he's already a adult.

Chuckled a little, Satomi nodded and say yes. "Then, I will the one that will hide!"

"I'm sure you can't find me!" Colon said proudly as he place his hands on his hips.

"Oh really? Then, I will not lose this game~" Satomi said smirking, he turned around to a wall and close his eyes.

"I will counting to 100 okay? Then, I will start now~"

"One, two, three..."

Colon immediately running to the second floor when the older start counting. He arrived on the second floor and start to going in into a room.
He open a closet in his parents room and going into the closet. He close the door and giggling in a small voice.

Hehehe, I'm sure he can't find me

It's already two minutes or more, he start to feel bored inside of the closet. He hiding so, it can't be helped, he have to patience until the older find him.

Because he close the door of the closet, he can't really hear the older voice. He became anxious that he can't hear the older voice.

...he not leaving...right..?

Colon just became more anxious, what if he not find him, what if he forget and leaving him? ...what if he not find me and just leave me here.. alone in this house.

Just thinking about that make the younger teared up a little, he feel his eyes became warm and tears start to welled up. He hug his knees and hug it tight, he try to not cry and stop crying before the older find him see him crying all alone.