[ F and A] Happiness

Happiness, the thing that everyone want the most in this world.

Happiness, the one that make us feel the blessing.

Happiness, the one that make our heart feel warm.

Happiness, the thing that hard to obtain but worth it when you achieve it.

Happiness, the most important thing in this world.

Everyone that work so hard to obtain that, the most important thing. Everyone, hurting so much just for obtain that thing. The thing that everyone feel the suffer, sadness and despair first before the happiness. At least, It's worth it when you finally can obtain that.  Happiness that everyone longed for, can I obtain that? Can I obtain what everyone longed for? Even if It's impossible for me, can I... get that happiness?

======================

"Mafu!"

"Ah- soraru-san." The albino replied turn back to face his "best friend". "Ha.. are you thinking something really hard again?" The raven asking while go to the albino side.  "Un.. just a little haha." The albino replied with a small smile and a little laugh.

"What were you thinking about?" The raven asking again while open the coffee can that he just get earlier. "...happiness.." The albino replied, he thought of that really deep since It's about his happiness and everyone happiness. Are he going to be happy or not, if not what will he do or something like that. He can't help it, he really treasure his future so It's became a habit that he thinking about something really hard sometimes.

"I see.. well, It's natural to think about happiness. I guess, everyone think about it." The raven said while drink his coffee first before continue what he said, "Including me." That make the albino widened his eyes lightly, yes.. of course soraru-san think about it too, everyone is the same after all..

"...well, you don't have to worry about your future I guess." Soraru said drinking his coffee again, "Eh why?" Mafumafu said confused, "Because you have me." That make the albino eyes really wide open, he think is he misheard what the raven say or not now. "..eh? What does that means--"

"That's what It's means. Done, I'm not explain it until you get it." The raven said as he throw his empty coffee can to the bin. Then, the bells of the school rang, It's time for the last class for today. "Hora, let's go Mafu."

The albino just dumbfounded after he hear what the raven said, he not believe it even though he knew what It's means, It's still embarassing to say it. The albino say yes to the raven and start walking beside soraru.

Don't worry because you have me, huh..? That a nice lines to make anyone fall hahaha....

Soraru-san.... your too good for me..

The raven glance at the younger that thinking something again in his head, Mafu.. I hope you get what that's means, and I know you already get it.

I be waiting for your answer.

As the two going to walk to their own class,  they glanced at each other  before go in to their class. The albino is go in his class and sit on his desk, a brunette and a red haired male started to come to the albino.

"Mafudon!" The red haired male, his close friend Sakara and, "Mafun~ where are you earlier? We've been waiting for you you know~" The brunette and have a red eyes, Amatsuki A.K.A Ama-chan, A.K.A Natural Physcho. The brunette make a little pouting face, "Sorry Ama-chan, I'm in the rooftop earlier ahaha," The albino replied with a small laugh while he scratch his cheek a little.