Chapter 2: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)

"About this part, you can do it with a equalizer and compressor. Don't really make it changed, it makes the sound slightly bad."

Now a albino is teaching to a friend about Mixing, that albino is actually teaching heh. Well, back to the story..

"Hmm.... ah! It turned out good! Thank you Mafudon!"

"Your welcome Sakatan~ treat me a ramen then." Mafumafu said to the red haired male that pouting a little.

"Ehh, hmm. Okay, I will treat you a ramen~" The red haired male said smiling brightly.

Allow me to introduce him, he is Sakata. My best friend~ he really cute and easy to tease~ he acting like a puppy, and that what makes him cute and made someone fall in love with him. Even though he's a idiot.

"Sakata, want go out after this?"

Suddenly a short brunette came into the room with a small tanuki in his shoulder.

"Ura-san!"

Urata, he's my best friend and my childhood friend. He always be like my older brother, he's always worried about me. Even though he's have a grumpy and a mad face, he actually just a tsundere. Ah and even though he's short he's really strong, remember that everyone! òwó

(A/N: Okay, I actually add a introduction para wwww maybe I will change it cuz I think the introduction too long-)

"Hmm, going out huh... I want to! Ah- but I have to treat Mafu a ramen.. haha" Sakata said scratching his cheek.

"Ah, I see. Well, I want to go to a cafè that I'm curious about, but I guess we can go next time." Urata said put his hand on his hips and other one in his chin.

"Ah, you can treat me anytime~ Just go with Uratan now~" Mafumafu said waving his hands saying bye bye.

The red haired male thinking about something, before he lifted his head and have a sparkle in his eyes.

"Then, can Mafu go with us?!"

"E-eh, no no I can't disturb your guys date!" Mafumafu said as he shook his head, decline it.

"Ehh but, I have to treat Mafu something.. can he Ura-san?" Sakata looked at the short brunette with a puppy eyes.

Of course the tsundere, and the grumpy Urata will give in too after see it. Really, he can see a dog ear and a tail from him.

"Well, he can join us if he want." Urata replied as Sakata brighten up at the answer. Turned his head at the albino, he said, "Mafudon! Look, Ura-san said you can! Join us join us!"

Really Sakata? A puppy eyes again? If I want decline it he will be looking down, if I not.. he will look happy like a puppy. I guess, he not have a choice.

"Okay.. I will go with you guys if you really want me to join."

Sakata smiled, he really happy and honestly, they can see a tail wagging in Sakata.

He's really a dog

Mafumafu and Urata thought after see that.

They prepare to going out and Mafu lock the door of the apartment and catch up with the two.

"By the way, what café you want to go Ura-san?" The albino ask curious, Urata not really a type to go to a café and suddenly he wants to go is weird.

"Hmm, well I just will say It's the place you and Ama-chan have go there~" Urata said smirked a little, while the albino doesn't know why he smirked.