04📥

" I couldn't make the same mistake twice"

                   "What mistake..?"

                "Letting you go..."

"Y-you can't do this to me-.."

"Do.. what-"

"Play with my heart again!"

Jisung slightly exclaimed as he shook his hand out of Minho's grip. Though he did hold the same hand that the other had kiss against his chest. His gaze had dropped to the floor to avoid eye contact, he was scare.. but can you really blame him?it's not like Jisung could easily push aside of what had happened three years ago...he just couldn't easily trust Minho just like that. What if all of this was just a set up? A set up for him to fall deep just to get hurt again? He's not forgetting the conversation Minho just had over the phone either, who is this she? Why she always ruining his moment with the older?

'Wait wha-'

"..I can promise you.. it's anything but that.. I could never..."

Minho spoke with so much sincere in his tone, his eyes carrying the same message as he stared at the younger who was avoiding his gaze. The older couldn't really blame him, if he was in his shoes he would react the same. But at the same time he felt kinda hurt by the reaction, if only he could gain his trust once again. It's not easy to forget what happened between them three years ago and believe me, it was terrible for both parties.

"You sound so sincere, that makes me want to believe you...."

".....Hyung will do better from now on..."

The blonde head let out a scoff as those  words rang through his head. It's as if it was just yesterday when the older hugged him and told him those exact words during his vulnerable state. Its just as  if Minho was doing the same thing right now, implying he will do better, just how he said he would  back then. But that never happened. At the end that broke them up and nothing got better. This seem so absurd to Jisung.. making him slowly grow irritated even though Minho probably meant good but it's not like the younger could easily give in...

"..But I'm just not buying it..."

"Jisung...please-.."

"No...no..j-just-!..drop it already.."

Jisung slightly raised his voice as each word he spoke his tone change to sounding as if he was tired.
Well he was tired, tired of always running back into Minho arm's and moving on just like as if nothing had happened. But this time he won't give in so easily, he just doesn't have the energy to do it anymore... he so sick of hurting and that's what he so afraid of..

Getting hurt again.

He wanted to avoid it as much as he can, but it been getting so hard ever since he came across Minho after all these years. He's literally standing in front of him, looking at him with those eyes filled with concern and he hates it. Jisung just wanted the other to stop with the worrying and loving gaze because he would catch feelings again and there would be no return from that. Jisung slowly let released the slight grip he had on shirt and let his hand rest by his side. Jisung try his best to  meet his gaze but he just couldn't. Minho was still giving him that gaze filled with concern and sincerity, he couldn't bring himself to face him. The younger knew to well that he was weak and he would give In without hesitations.