09📥

"What is this?"

"A sleeping pill"

"Why are you giving it to me? Are you trying to kill me?—"

"YoU—!"

Minho was quick to quickly covered his head the moment he saw Woojin raise his hand but he instead inhaled sharply and letting it out as he slowly lowered his hand. The brunette simply placed the pill on the table, alongside with a glass of water before bringing his attention towards the boy.

"Ever since you came back, you haven't had a single good amount of rest. So tonight,you take that and hop into bed because your train leaves early in the morning " The older said as he motioned towards the table as he leaned against back of the couch, crossing his arms over his chest. Of course Minho knew he had no power to protest against Woojin so he agreed to it.

"Fine. I'll take it. Thanks hyung"

Woojin smiled as he nodded before heading off to go to his own room. Minho let out a sigh as he pick up the pill and pop into his mouth, chugging it down with water.

"Oh wait-"

Woojin popped out by the entrance of the hallway that lead to their rooms. He looked panicked which made Minho raise an eyebrow as he place his half empty cup back on the table.

"..what?"

"I almost forgot tomorrow is trash day, can you take out the trash?"

"Right now? But it's late, can you do it tomorr-"

"I can't-! I have my last exam tomorrow early, Ima do some studying before I head out !"

Minho let out a sigh as he pulled out his phone to check the time, it was 9:14pm to be exact. Maybe it wasn't that late as he thought it was, he scratch behind his head as he ponder for a second before nodding his head. " alright, I'll take the trash out"  he said bluntly as he heard woojin cheered in the background and thanking him for the big favor he was doing him. Minho just simply shoo him away to go to bed first while he goes to throw away the trash.

He was already outside dragging out the bag of trash as he let out a yawn. It looks like the the sleeping pill was already working it's magic, today it seem like the right night to have a goodnight sleep. Minho had then  toss the bag over to the big trash container, stretching out his arms as he hold them above his head. Once again letting out a yawn, feeling the tiredness slowly hitting him. Even feeling a little dizzy? But it could had been that he had been very sleep deprived from the lack of sleep he was getting to begin with, maybe this was the deep sleep that was going to hit him hard. Minho Was ready to head back to the dorms, ready to go and tuck himself to bed and have the best sleep of life now that exams season were over and the fact that he had finish his first semester at medical school.

It wasn't until he stepped back inside of the apartment when he heard moaning coming from one of the hallways. Sparking curiosity and even more concern for whoever  was moaning in pain, Minho decided to peak over to see who it was or what it could be. To his surprise it was his neighbor from across, she seem to be laying on the floor and if he was not mistaken. It seem like she was laying on top of her throw up, which only made him come to the conclusion she had come back from drinking somewhere. The sight wasn't pretty at all and made Minho almost gag as he could smell the reek of throw up mixed with alcohol.