05📥

"It's okay...you can tell us..."

        "...They will never find the bodies..."

" stop- You're scarring me.."

Jisung quietly said as his wide eyes stared back at the reflection of his two best friends, who had this scary and murderous aura coming from them. Slightly getting the chills by how creepy the situation was as he didn't expect this type of greeting the moment he accepted the facetime call.

"The one's who are supposed to be scare are them! Not you!"

"Those rascals-.. why did they had to force you to go?!"

"W-Wait- it wasn't like tha-!"

"NO NO SUNG! Don't defend them!seungmin and I will handle it!"

"You can count on us Jisung! We will wrec-!"

" IM TELLING YOU-!... I went on my own..!"

"W-What..?!"

Jisung let out a small sigh, finally catching the attention of the duo that were ready to commit a crime. There's no way Jisung had enough money to bail them both out. Seungmin and Felix were shocked to hear the words that had come out of his mouth, especially knowing the many things Jisung did to avoid crossing paths with Minho, how he ignore the texts and phone calls from Minho. Though that only happened for a few months until the older finally stopped contacting him. Jisung never bothered to read them and instead went on to get his phone number changed in hopes that he'd never get contacted by The older again. Kinda cruel but it showed how much Jisung just wanted to cut him out of his life and move on like their relationship was nothing. Knowing all of that information made it seem so surprising to hear that Han Jising would go out of his way to meet up with Minho after all those years he spent trying to erased him.

"Changbin hyung... Didn't force you to go..?"

"It wasn't channie Hyung either..?"

"No-.. I was the one who made the decision to go see him. No one forced me to go"

"You're not lying to us.. Right?"

"It's unbelievable I know but I mean it..

Everything

"This is My daughter... Hana"

                                         Is

                     "J-Jisung-...Wait-!"