11📥

"I thought about it.."

                        "..And?..."

"I'm not going."

"Oh-! Come on-..We already made it this far!!" Jeongin whined as he kept on tugging Onto Jisung's sleeve who was refusing to move from his spot. The House was right there, the house he use to live in was literally right there! But the moment the place came to view, his body had automatically stopped and that's how they been for the past two minutes. Jisung refusing to move while Jeongin was trying his best to drag the other. He still doesn't know how the younger manage to trick him into riding the bus with him, Jisung was pretty sure the plan was only to walk Jeongin to the nearest bus stop. Not getting on it with him.

"I'm going home-"

"Hyung..Stay and have dinner with us!" Jeongin pleaded as he tighten his grip on the other's arm. Which indeed cause the other to be in pain but even so Jisung shook his head. Only focusing in trying to free his arm from the younger tighten grasp that was definitely cutting off the circulation in it!

"I don't need to be there, Minho hyung will still show up"

"You're making it sound like I'm using you!?"

" aren't you though??"

Jisung questioned as he raise an eyebrow,staring right at Jeongin who was obviously avoiding his gaze. This made The raven head to huff as he finally found his chance to harshly pull away his arm, startling the younger at the sudden movement.

"I'm right,ain't I?"

"N-No-! No not at all! You think Hyung is the only one that missed you?! hEY!COME BACK HERE?!"

Jeongin exclaimed once he noticed that the other was already walking away from the scene. Quickly picking up his pace to go after him, launching himself onto his back. Full on surprising Jisung with this sneak attack,now the poor boy was struggling to free himself from the grasp of the sly fox once again. A couple yells of let go and never! Were
heard being exchanged between the two, they even managed to capture the attention of many innocent people who were passing by. Most of them being neighbors. All of them witnessing a fight between a fox and quokka and honestly. The fox was winning.
Though it wasn't exactly a fight, it was mostly Jisung just trying to pry off the younger off his precious back.

Jeongin had wrap his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist. He was holding on for dear life. He was really determined in persuading Jisung into staying over with them, even if he had to hang  there with the raven head repeatedly slapping his arms and legs to make him let go. Stumbling all over the place.

"I'm not letting go until you say yes in staying!"

"Y-You're suffocating me-!!!Just GET OFF!!"

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!?"

"Why can't you take a No for an answer?!"

"Just say yes-!"

"NO!"

          "Welcome sweet home!"