16 📥

"IM NOT GOING!"

"YES.YOU.ARE!!!"

"NAUR! LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"

"JI, TELL SEUNGMIN's LOVER BOY TO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"EXCUSE ME??!"

"...can't you guys lower your voices..?we're getting weird stares..."

Jisung spoked in a hushed tone as he try to hide his face with his hand. He slightly peak over his hand to see the many people that had stopped to watch them ,it only made him to slowly bring up his hand once again.His gaze went back onto the duo who were responsible of  them getting all those stares— Felix who was clinging onto a light pole with all his might! And Hyunjin, who was trying to pry him off that damn pole!!

"I'm sorry—! He's the one who started yelling!"

"Me?! I'm sorry but this wouldn't had happened if you hadn't broken In and kidnapped me!"

"I didn't break in!...your mom let me in!"

"Ugh! She a traitor! And so are you Jisung!"

"Now why are you dragging me into this?!" Jisung exclaimed as he pointed at himself but all he received as response was Felix sticking out his tongue at him. Jisung let out a gasp in pure disbelief.

Childish. Hyunjin thought as he rolled his eyes.

"Don't act all innocent! Don't you remember what happened in the bathroom-!?"

"In our defense—when was the last time you showered?"

Jisung genuinely asked him as he pointed at him, but Felix only had a appalled expression on his face, with his mouth open in shock. That only made him to look away and tighten his grip on the light pole.

"IM.NOT.GOING!"

"YES. YOU.ARE!..JISUNG HELP ME OUT."

"Don't say my name out loud—!"

"I'm not going! Leave me to rot!!"

"You been rotting enough! It's time to go out!"

Hyunjin exclaimed as he continue to try to pull him off But Felix could only huff as he continued to cling onto that damn pole. He had his eyes closed tightly, he could still feel Hyunjin's hold on him and hear him bickering with Jisung in the background. He could hear chatter of people walking by, footsteps leaving and going. He would had so much rather be back in his room, hiding underneath his covers. Where he has been for the past two weeks...since his break up with Chan...